Chapter 7: Cracking

Hey All! <3 This is the next chapter Hope you enjoy!

oh and Lauren...p.s. There is a new character who is supposed to be like Thomas/Matthew :) I couldn't help it!

p.s.s The song in the sidebar isnt my favorite song but i want you all to listen to it it's..kind of relevant to the story

______________________________________________________

Lauren's P.O.V.

"I Miss Him. I really do. I wonder if he misses me too, i mean he spent 3 months looking for me after hearing me sing on youtube. Maybe i should call him and apologize, to him...Tell him i could take the heat.

I loved him so much, very much i really did love him. I still do. I wonder what he's doing right now. Maybe He's thinking about me? Maybe he's about to call me right now. oh please i really want him to call me.

God? Tell me something, is he trying to call me now? at this very moment? let him call, or do something to show me he still cares about me. anything, just a sign of some sort. Or he could always just call me. " I think i'm cracking. I hadn't thought about Liam in a few weeks but Suddenly I wanted him back. Just then my phone started buzzing.

"Liam!?!"

"No It's Cesi."

"Cesi!"

"Hey Laur were you expecting a call?" I could here the flickering of a camera in the background. She was at work on the phone with me while she did every little thing this Scott Jones needed. He was a big photographer and she was his assistant. It payed plenty.

"Uh No i was, just uh...No i wasnt expecting a call."

"Okay, So anyway, Luke bought me a round trip ticket to Aussie for the week, and not only is he flying me out there to meet his family he bought one for Cam too but she can't come. Some weird thing with he brother, aparently he's being sued and she needs to apear in court."

"Oh god what did he do this time?" Cam's brother had an knack for getting in trouble.

"He peed out the back of a jeep while it was moving...on the highway....

..

...So Anyway wanna come?"

"Your not asking anyone who lives closer to you? Remember i live in California. Your not going to ask like i dunno another best friend you've had for your whole life."

"Oh No Jack's coming too." Of Course. Jack was Cesi's best guy friend. He went to middle school with her and Cam. He was tall and lanky, Very good looking, smart and loved good music. He and cesi had been going to concerts together for years. It was no surprise he had the money to just buy a ticket and drop work for a week. Jack went To Grace Church School Middle school, Dalton for highschool and Dartmouth for college he was majoring in Law and Goverment policy. Not to mention star center for their Basketball team.

"Of course, I'm surprised you didn't bring him here the first time." We both laughed. I eventually gave in to going to Austrailia to see Beau and Luke and Jai. There my cousins and i miss them. Cesi and jack were in separable, best friends forever. In Middle school I hear they were never apart, spent every class sitting next to each other and He even lived at her house for a week when his building had no power. 

In high school she wasn't popular but she was the "it" girl. Every guy wanted to date her every girl was he friend she was the ultimate girl next door. She had 6 boyfriends in high school she was almost never single and not at any fault of her own she just was a magnet. She wasn't the most popular because she wasn't rich. Popular was a title reserved for rich kids. And Cesi was dirt poor in high school. She had friends In every class.