I've Searched the World (Liam Payne Fanfiction)

This is for my amazayn friend Lauren! she is the coolest person ever and let me and my friends ride her scooter in D.C. :) i ot a really good pic of Christian on it Laur! 

love you lots! <3

Xx

_________________________________________________________

Lauren's P.O.V.

My feet were hurting, standing in line for 6 hours to get 1 look at liam payne, I’m not even sure it  was worth the wait.

“You owe me big time!” Kaylah whispered in my ear and pushed me forward.

“It was Cam and Cesi who set this up!”

“But who contacted them?”

I took a step closer to the table that was playing host to 5 gorgeous boys only in L.A. for a limited time.

“H-hi.” I stuttered handing Niall myyearbook addition of Up All Night to sign.

“What’s your name lo-” Niall stopped mid sentence and looked up at me,”Oh my god, it’s her.”

“What?” Kaylah and i both stared at Niall jumping in his seat.

“Harry, It’s actually her!” Niall placed his hands on Harry’s arm tugging at his loose fitting grey T.

“OH MY GOD!”

“WHAT!” Kaylah and i screamed again.

“Liam!” Niall and Harry both screamed his name in unison, my stomach felt tight and uneasy as he walked from his end of the table to mine.

I looked up at his gorgeous face, “H-hi” I stuttered again.

“I have literally searched the world for you.”

“What?”

“Can we talk for a bit?”

1 month ago.

Liam’s P.O.V.

“Liam get you lazy booty out of the chair and come watch T.V. with me.” Louis wailed from the couch.

“No i’m busy.”

“If you stalking that girl again i swear to god Payne.” I wasn’t stalking her i was just looking at pictures of her and watching her youtube videos. This wasn’t just a girl this was Lauren, she was beautiful, i just wish she knew i loved her so much.

“I’m not stalking her!”

“You look at her pictures every night and you have her facebook page bookmarked on your computer. I think your a stalker.” She was so perfect though long  brown hair dark eyes, doesnt were a lot of makeup but is naturally stunning.

She could be a movie star. I’ve only spoken to her once during a twitcam she managed to get a question through and I told her i thought she was pretty. she thanked me then logged off.

“Guy’s I’m gonna meet her someday.”

“Not this again! ‘I’ll meet her and she’ll love me and blah blah blagh!’”

“You guys are assholes, you know that?” I closed my computer and jumped on the couch next to Louis. “You know I’m gonna meet her, she’s a directioner she’s gotta meet me sometime or another.”

“We know Liam you have told us so many times, we get it you’ll find her, alright now shut up!”

Harry stood from the couch, and wandered into his bedroom, where Zayn stood on the phone supposedly with his new best friend Cesi, Niall’s had eyes for her since we first meet her.