Chapter 9: (i have no title)

Hey Everyone! Thanks for reading!

I hope you like this Chapter Ive been stuck for a while. But Enjoy!

I'm sorry if this chapter Is really bad i promise the next few will be intense, or as intense as i can make it. 

__________________________________________________

Lauren's P.O.V. 

I woke up one morning feeling good, after all i was in a secret relationship with Liam and i felt pretty good tha no one knew. But my happy morning was soon gone when a large suitcase was overstuffed and thrown into the hall landing flat on my foot. 

"What the fuck?" I screamed and glanced into the room next to me. 

"Oh sorry Lauren!" 

"Why are you in a rush I thought you said we were staying for at least two weeks." I looked at Cesi fully dressed and sitting on her bed and Jack zipped up his backpack. Luke Came strolling into the room and sat down next to her. 

"My boss has a big shoot in like 3 days and he wants me back. It's so unlike him, to actually have work!" She laughed.

"I have to get back to classes." Jack said calmly. "And I think Luke is gonna come back with us...?" 

Jack hesitated on this last sentence and I eagerly looked at my cousin who nodded and smiled. Ismiled back. 

"So what do you say? Heading back with us?"I looked into the living room fully of british boys. 

I sighed, "I think I'm gonna stay alittle while longer." 

"Okay that's cool with me!" Cesi said sitting up. "But since your not coming back with us can you drive us to the airport?" She had on her cutsie "I'm adorable!" face. 

"Fine, What time is your flight?" I said looking at my watch. 

"3 hours from now." Luke said. 

"Okay we should be going now then!" I pulled on a sweatshirt and grabbed Jai's car keys. I slid into the front seat and shut the door behind me. 

We drove to the airport and said our goodbyes, and as they entered their terminal all three of them hand in hand, i wished life was as simple as it was for Cesi, She had her life planned out then half way through, decided to drop out of school and continue her life just going with what ever she wanted to. Her bestfriend on one side and her boyfriend on the other. Her life was perfect right then in that moment, 

I drove back sad that they were gone but looking forward to what was going to happen next. I unlocked The Brooks' door and stepped inside leaving jai's car keys on the table by the door. "I'm Back!" I shouted and immeadiatly James and Daniel came around with the video camera. "Can you not?" I asked them annoyed. 

"Sorry!" They said in unison and they stepped outside. I follwed them to the backyard and found the boys along with Zayn and Niall doing their thing. 

"Where's Liam?" I asked.Louis pointed into the house and smiled at me. 

"Liam?" I asked walking into the empty house. 

"I'm here!" He said waving his hand from the floor of the living room. "Are they still doing weird shit outside?" 

"Yep." I  said "They barely realized i was there."

I sat down next to him staring blankly at the tv for a while before i realized that i was holding his hand. just like that. I smiled and inched closer to his warm body...his warm shirtless body.