chapter 14

I could feel his lips slowly touch mine. I sat on my bed and felt his warm embrace as we kissed. Everything was silent but our hearts beating slowly. I could smell his cologne and it was like a drug that I wanted to keep smelling. My skin burned as he placed his hand on my shoulder and gently ran it down my back causing me to moan and shutter with pleasure. Before I knew it his hand was on my ass and I didn't want him to stop. I continued kissing him as he slowly started moving down to my neck which caused me to pull him closer. I feel back from force pulling Bailey ontop of me. I giggled until he started kissing my neck again causing me to moan. I watched as he slowly started moving his hands down. I moaned silently until he reached my zipper.

"Stop." I said quietly causing him to look up at me.

"Sorry.", is all he said before moving back up and laying down next to me.

" its fine....but i m not ready for that yet..." Is all I said before retiring to the awkward silence.

"So what are we?" He asked leaning up on his shoulders.

I looked at him

"I guess boyfriends....you know if you wanna be that is." I said getting close. My heart starting beating fast. Suddenly all the doubt in the world started creeping into my head. Like what if he said no. Or what if he just started laughing at that idea.

"Yes" is all he said before smirking at me.

I let out a huge breath and smiled and hugged him.

Omg I have a boyfriend is all I said before hugging him back.