chapter 4

Hey guys I've ACUALLY updated a lot in a short amount of time I guess I'm just really excited for this story so sit back read eat do what you do and enjoy. pic is of Christians father

I stood in front of the mirror and brushed back my hair as I was listening to my father who was telling me to hurry up.

"son lets go we are goanna be late and you know its not good if im late." he said having a little bit of irritation in his voice.

"I know dad I'm just trying to look nice." I said groaning as I turned off the bathroom light.

I ran downstairs and ran out the door that my father had already had open, clearly waiting on me. He closed the door locked it and we were off to church.

our church was somewhat big wasn't the biggest in our town but it was sill a pretty good size.

we got in and instantly all the greetings and the blessing started. My hand being shook by everyone and my father smiling and wishing everyone a blessed day. I was shaking hands when all the sudden my arm was pulled. I turned and was met with a perly white smile.

"hey there Christian." bailey said smiling.

He looked really good. He was in a blue dress shirt with some kakies and a bright blue tie.

" Hi, I didn't know you went here." I said smiling trying not to stare.

"Well you see my father just flew in from our hometown so now we're officially here." he said turning to sit down.

I followed him to a bench and sat next to him.

"so who's your father?" I asked looking at him.

" The one by that younger looking man in the nice suit." he said pointing over to his father.

"Yours?" He asked.

"The one talking to your father." I said laughing looking at him.

"Well I hope they get along." He said rubbing my shoulder.

"M-m-me too." I stuttred loving the feeling of his hand on my shoulder.

Before we knew it our fathers starts preaching and such. I honestly just put my head down and played on my phone while Bailey watched.

Church went by very slow and once it ended our fathers came over to us.

"Looks like you two got along." My father said.

"Yea that game looked really fun." Bailey's dad said looking at us both.

"Boys will be boys..." Said Bailey making light that they found out we were paying attention.

"I suppose your right." Replied my father to baiely.

"Dad I was telling Christian that we should all have dinner sometime." Baiely said smiling.

"Splendid idea. How about tonight?" My dad replied out of no where.

"Dinner sounds great." Baileys dad replied smiling.

"What's this about dinner." My mom said coming over rubbing my dad's shoulder.

"We're having pastor davis over for dinner sweetie." My dad said smiling.

"Oh boy yay I'll make sure everything's ready." She said rubbing her gloves together.

"So 7 pastor Davis?" Said my father to bailey's.

His dad nodded and left. Bailey stayed behind and whispered.

"It's a date."

I stood there and gulped.

Omg yay guys lol idk