The Dream

I'm just gonna get right into it the pic is of Bailey.

' stay still.' bailey said leaning in close. I watched him intensely as he got closer his lips almost..

"AGHHH" I screamed as I awoke wrapped around in my blanket with sweat beads dripping down my face. I got up and adjusted my little friend who had decided to wake up with me. I quietly walked down stairs and got a drink of water before going back to bed. of course once I got there I couldn't sleep.

I've been having this dream a lot, Bailey and I are in the changing room for dance and its just us. I look out of the corner of my eye and see him checking me out. I turn to tell him to stop but I cant speak. then I see him. He's walking towards me in just his underwear. I try to move back but I'm frozen in my spot. He gets closer till he's finger length and rubs his hand on my cheek and says but two words, "stay still" that's when he goes in for the forbidden kiss and I wake up.All hot and bothered.

I closed my eyes in order to get more sleep when my alarm clock rang loud. I groaned and didn't even try to fight it this morning. its only been two weeks since school started and I haven't been able to think about anything but bailey. I honestly don't even know what has gotten into me I mean I've always liked girls. I've never really dated one but sill I like girls. I mean at least I thought I did. Did I?

" You okay sweetie?" my mom asked. She was standing in my doorway with a plate of eggs and bacon.

I nodded and she left smiling after handing me the plate.

anyways I cant like guys I just cant....can I?

omg guys I know its short but it was just about the dream so yea ill update soon anyways till next time byeee.