Chapter 6

Omg hey guys I'm back so I'm pretty much gonna jump right into it again. PS the picture is of bailey's father.

"Sooo do you want to sleep in my bed ,with me, or I can lay on the floor?" I said looking at Bailey.

"Well the bed is big enough for the two of us...so I think you should stay...of course we aren't gonna be sleeping." He said staring at me.

"Um what...?" I asked looking back at him.

He shut my door and slipped on his jacket.

"We are going to a party." He said slipping on his watch.

" A a a party?" I stuttred. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea...I mean its late." I said rubbing my thumbs together.

"That's the point." He said smiling and brushing his hair.

"But were Christians...and you know we're good." I said looking at him.

"Come on aren't you tired of always being bored and staying in your little box." He said looking at me.

"But our dad's...." I said looking down.

"Won't know a thing." He replied lifting up my chin with his finger.

I sighed and stared into his blue eyes. I stayed silent and just nodded.

"Well than let's go." He said with a smile.

I got dressed a bit nicer and grabbed my keys. We carefully snuck out and drove quietly down to where Bailey said the party would be. Trust me it was the place. Lights were colorful, music was loud, and I have to admit I was a bit excited.

I parked my car on the side of the road and we went inside and it was LOUD. There were people everywhere...so many in fact that I lost Bailey about 5 minutes in.

I started screaming his name but it was no use, the music was way to loud. I looked around until I finally found bailey at the keg dowing gulp after gulp of beer.

My eyes went so wide I think they fell out.

I was staring at him when he saw me and stopped. He came over to me and I could tell that he was wasted. I sighed at him. He was laughing and ran away before I could get him out.

"UGHHHHH"

I goraned to myself as I watched him fade into the crowd.

"Christian." I heard a voice yell.

I turned and saw Austin with his arms spread wide with a beer in one hand.

"Omg hey man." I said hugging him.

"Dude how cool is this party?" He asked drinking his beer.

"Not sure I haven't really been here that long." I replied laughing.

"Ohhh okay well trust me dude it is off the hook." He said laughing.
"That's great" I said smiling.

Austin and I talked for a couple minutes before I felt am arm on my shoulder.

I turned to find Bailey on my shoulder holding himself up.

"Why dont you introduce me to your little friend." Bailey said looking at Austin.

"This is Austin my best friend." I said pointing at him.

Austin waved and smiled and Bailey drug me away from Austin and smiled.

"Why did you drag me away?" I asked Bailey who was now using me as his only support.

"Hahaha because you're mine." Bailey said looking at me laughing playing with my face.

"I'm yours?" I asked blushing at his smiling.

"Yep my bestest frieeeeend EVER" he laughing stumbling over his words.

"Okay its time to go home." I said dragging him.

"Okkkay are you coming" he said laughing.

"Well it is my house." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yea.", he said laughing and getting in my car.

I drove us home and carried him upstairs. I threw him on my bed and watched as he started at me.

" what?" I said looking at him.

"I sleep in my boxers." He said biting his lip.

"And?" I said staring at him.

"Undress me." He said laughing.

"Undress you?" I said blushing.

He nodded and I went over to him.
I slowly lifted his shirt up threw them than pulled down his pants and threw them on the floor next to his shirt.

I did the same for myself and crawled in next to him and shivered as he put his arms around me.

"Mine." Is all he said before kissing my cheek and passing out.

Omg cliff hanger...sorta idfk lol anyways like it comment ya know till next time byyeeee