Untitled Part 5

Hey guys I'm already back with a new chapter and I'm not sure how long this chapter is going to be, but there is going to be a lot to come in the next few chapters. At the moment I'm trying to make shorter chapter so that there can be more chapters because I think you guys enjoy that more than page after page each chapter. So anyways here it is BTW the pic is of christans mom.

'Omg I'm so excited for him to be coming over to MY HOUSE this is a dream come true. Wait Christian what are you saying? You are a boy that like girls GOD DAMNIT. oh my gosh sorry god. Anyways still its going to be a lot of fun...hopefully'

"ding dong"

The door bell rung and I rushed to open it. Instantly I was meet with that pearly smile yet again.

"hi come in come in" I said moving out of the way so that Bailey's family could come in. well it was just him and his dad, but still

"What a gentleman" Pastor Davis (baileys father) said looking at me.

I smiled politely and shut the door behind them and lead them to the kitchen. My moms smile grew when she realized that company was here and they were ready to eat her cooking.

see something about my mom is she is nice to everyone. Yes I mean everyone and its not an act. She just really loves people. Unless you harm me she will pretty much love you. Another thing is she loved to cook. Just like her I loved to cook as well. I don't know just something about cooking relaxed me. anywaysssss.

"you boys look so hungry." my mother said smiling at Pastor Davis and Bailey.

"famished." is all Pastor Davis said smiling.

Bailey smiled to and rubbed his stomach. The stomach that no doubt had abs. In fact I know he had abs. I mean I had been changing with him for almost a month now.

I scolded myself yet again for thinking about him. I mean what the actual fuck is with me?

"Are you okay?" I heard baileys voice say. I looked up at him to find him giving me a weird look.

I nodded and kind of laughed a bit. He just smiled at my weirdness which in turn made me blush a bit.

at that moment my mom sat the food down. Chicken, mash potatoes, green beans, biscuits, and gravy. My mouth started watering. Plus for desert she made an Oreo cake which was to die for.

Once we said our blessing we dug right in. Everything tasted so good and I looked over to bailey who looked like he was enjoying everything. It was actually kind of funny to watch him eat. He looked like he had never eaten before the way he was scoffing down chicken.

"So have you two boys been getting along?" my mom asked smiling.

us having our mouths full nodded.

"oh good why not have a sleep over tonight?" she said looking at my dad for approval.

"But sweetie isn't it a school night?" my dad asked looking at her.

"actually sir it isn't. See its all the freshman's baptism tomorrow and we aren't required to be there." Bailey said smiling.

"Oh ok than tat seems like a great idea. Are you okay with that Pastor Davis?" my dad asked looking at Baileys father

"Sure that seems okay if Bailey wants too. do you son?" he asked looking over at Bailey.

"Yea that seems great dad." he said smiling.

"Good. You can share Christians bed with him, or the couch your choice. Just make yourself at home." my mom said being her bubbly self.

" I think I'd like to share his bed...if that's ok with him." Bailey said looking at me.

With that I simply nodded and gulped...this was going to be a long night.

omg lol what shall happen at the sleep over find out in the next chapter tomorrow.