chapter 3

2 post in what dayyyyy?????whatttttt are you thinking lol I hurt myself because I care. Anyways here it is all you peoples who read my stories.

"Sooo how have your classes been bro I havmt gotten to talk to you that much since we don't have the same classes." Austin said useing me as his arm rest

"You know same shit." I replied laughing and pushing him off. I hated when people would use me as there arm rest I mean I'm sorry but I'm human.

"Bro I'll catch you later" he said laughing and turning down the history hall that we were passing.

I was walking when I saw Bailey past and instantly my heart started thumping loud.

He looked at me and waved and I just smiled taking in all of his beauty.

I kept smiling as my heart fluttered and put my back to a locker to catch my breath. I was smirking when all the sudden I heard a voice.

I looked to my side to see a girl who looked kinda young. She was short with blonde hair and read streaks. She seemed nice though.

"This is my locker...." She said pointing to the one I was resting on.

"Oh sorry." I said with a sorried look and got off.

"Haha its cool. I'm chrissy" she said smiling at me.

"Christian." I said returning the smile.

"Wow a Christian named Christian how....original " she said kinda awkwardly laughing.

"Well it was my parents idea..." I said laughing and getting ready to turn away.

"Wait...haha I'm new hear and I could use some friend...you seem chill." She said looking at me.

I nodded at her and she instantly grabbed my phone.

"Um excuse me what do you think your doing?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Oh just putting my phone number in your phone." She said handing me back my phone.

It was her name in hearts.

"Ummm yea thanks" I said awkwardly.

"Yea." She said giggleing..

"Call me" she said before skipping to class.

"Wtf...." Is all I said before going to class .