Cinderella Escape

Gus-Gus!

* * * * *

Ciro finally got up the courage to try and look at this girl beside him when he felt her start to move again, Ciro was out of time to simply look her up and down from the corner of his eye, she was ready to move on and out of Ciro's range. Flailing for something to keep her at the bar a little longer he chucked being a suave gentleman to a smooth talker.

"My what pretty bella's i see here in front of me." Ciro said turning to face the girl he had been so curious to see since she had stepped up to the bar. "Let me buy you lady's a drink." He added Ciro was fully turned toward the girl now and he was more then ready to sweep her off her feet and show her what a night they could have together, but as soon as he looked into her eyes it was over.

Ciro felt his heart stop and his eyes bug out he mouth dropped open as he looked into a pair of glorious eyes.

Anything even closely resembling smooth was scrapped and forgotten in Ciro's mind as he tried to find the words to keep her interested enough to stay next to him at the bar for a harmless drink. He felt his mind working to figure out a way to keep her beside him forever in fact.

* * * * *

Esmeralda gave the gawking man a small smile. He was handsome, he just hadn't been prepared for a girl like Emerald to be at the club even one as popular as The Cavern. Emerald would bite the guy seemed interesting and spiked her curiosity, she would play his game with a game of her own in mind.

"A drink for us signore? Grazie." Esmeralda thanked the man then turned to the bar tender who hadn't really moved to far from Emerald. Emerald flashed him a smile and he gave one of his own shaking his head and pouring her another glass of scotch and Sara another Apple Martini without bothering to check.

Emerald to the glass and took a little sip of the heavy liquid. Sara busied herself looking at the dance floor. She had been in this situation to many times to count. Sara had always been above normal in the looks department without her even realizing it for years when suddenly Emerald had come into her life. Sara had quickly realized then she had a little idea about how attractive she had been back then but now compared to Emerald she was like dust to gold leaf. Still Sara loved Emerald with all her heart and she had never been the jealous type in the first place.

Sara knew Emerald felt the same way about her, they were sisters, just not in blood. A close bond that both of them cherished. It had been heartbreaking the day Emerald was taken to America by her father suddenly 6 years ago. Angelo would never forget the sight of two bawling 13 year old girls crying in each others arms and wailing at the top of their lungs while security tried to pry them apart from each other. Sara had refused to let go of Esmeralda and Emerald, Sara. They had both lasted holding onto each other through baggage check and security all the way to boarding. How Angelo could never remember.

The girl's were inseprabale keeping in constant contact even while Emerald was away in another country. They could have been joined at the hip such was their bond to each other.

Ciro shut his gaping mouth and blinked his eyes trying to regain control of himself discreatly. Emerald knew all to well this man was trying to gain his footing again and she was kind enough to let him. Had it been any other man the night might have turned out differently with a large scene of a girl putting a lurking perv in his place right smack in the middle of the club.

"What's your name pretty lady?" Ciro couldn't help himself he had to know this girl's name, he knew that the name Helga could have sounded like a fairy tale princesses on this girl, Ciro could feel his curiosity driving him crazy.

Esmerelda and Sara had gone over this many times together in the past before they had even started going to clubs together. Rule number 6.

6. Never give your real name to a guy at the club that you've just met for the first time.