Dominic's Fantasy

Camille

I contemplated going over to Dominic's place as I continued my work. I didn't know if he would be happy to see me or would he be angry that I came over unannounced. I could remember the words that arose from his firm lips "This wasn't over". I was sure he meant it but even if I apologized I didn't think I was ready....I knew I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to handle the rejection of him not wanting to talk to me. I should have just listened when he tried to explain but just the thought of him cheating on a girl with me....it was just so slimy that I didn't want to hear any explanation.

The day went by fairly slowly as I filed paperwork and refilled my coffee three times. I just needed to stay alert and think about what I was going to do about Brian. I should tell him just to freaking disappear and never ever talk to me again but there was a part of me that wanted to talk to him but it was just so confusing. With Brian and Dominic on my shoulders it was just to much handle. I just needed some time to myself.

When I finished the rest of my work I told Timothy to finish up then go home as I packed my things together and left. I drove all the way to my apartment thinking about what I was going to do. I needed to do something about Dominic and Brian could wait awhile. I entered my apartment, jumping through the shower, washing my hair and not bothering to dry it afterwards. I dressed in a plain white shirt not bothering with pants. I plopped on the couch turning on the tv then just sitting there.

There were things I was positive about even though Brian was the biggest A-hole of my life and had left me for a younger woman before the wedding...we had history he knew almost everything about me. On the other hand Dominic was gorgeous and stubborn but he made me feel things I never felt before. He kisses me and my body ignites, he smiles and I tremble....I was crazy about him.

A knock on the door distracted me from my thoughts as I got up to answer it. "Dominic" I said surprised and a little happy. I had wanted to talk to him but I didn't expect him to actually show up. He didn't look up at me, he was staring at the ground. I started to reach out and touch his shoulder when I noticed the bag in his hand.

"Dominic" I whispered softly and he slowly looked up at me, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Your mine" he growled "And its time I show you". My eyes grew wide as I slowly backed away from him as he entered slamming the door close behind him. I didn't like that look in his eyes...it was tempting and frightening at the same time. I didn't know what was going through his mind but whatever it was he was intent on doing it.

***********************

Dominic

As of right now I didn't give a fuck if she was angry that I came over unannounced; I was carrying a raging hard on and an overnight bag; I had planned tonight out carefully and I wanted to use her curvy body in every delectable way. She was now backed into a corner with me towering over her tiny body.

I bent down, yanked her up over my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. "Dominic" she protested kicking trying to get down. I smacked her plump ass hard and she froze giving up her weak fight. I walked into the bedroom; my eyes immediately glued to the large king sized bed draped in dark brown sheets.I put her down on the edge of the bed, dropped the bag next to me and took a step back.

"Take off your clothes slowly" I watched her eyes widen in fear. She was shaking slightly; the urge to comfort her was high but she needed to know this what this was I wanted and I wasn't about to lose her to some dumbass.

"What?" she mumbled her cheeks blushing fiercely; I loved it when cherry blushed for me; it was adorable in every way.

"Tonight your my fantasy and in my fantasy I want you to get naked" I groaned the last word harshly. I needed to see her naked. She hesitated standing up; I thought she was going to walk out but she surprised me by taking in a breath then undressing. I sucked in a breath...damn I hadn't expected her to be in a compliance but now that she had my cock raging... I needed her so fucking bad but I could wait. I wanted to push her to the edge.

Camille

I was nervous and sweating bullets but it didn't show. I had never gotten naked for a man especially one as hot and horny as Dominic. He couldn't hide the throbbing of his cock in his pants and I wanted so badly to free it. I was quietly aching for him but I wanted to control it. I wanted to comply with his fantasy; I wanted to be his fantasy. Slowly with his eyes undressing me I removed the long sleeve top I had been wearing then the short bottoms. I was left standing in my matching red bra and panties. My hands trembling I reached to the front of the bra and unclasped it then let it drop to the floor. His mouth parted open to say something then shut close as he watched my fingers--

"Stop" he growled making me freeze.

He took a step toward me "Turn around" he said and I complied turning my back to him. I moaned lightly when I felt his erection touch my ass making me quiver in delight