Mine

Why did this have to happen to me I thought staring at Dominic who still hadn't released my hand but held it in his. My heart was beating frantically in my chest, my blood was racing and I prayed he didn't see the blush that flooded my cheeks. He smiled even wider; he noticed the blush.

His other hand touched my cheek and I jerked but fell into it. His palm was so warm as it had been last night. I could feel myself going heavy lidded as he continued to stroke.

A quiet moan escaped my lips and reality snapped back this wasn't the club this was my work and this shouldn't be happening. Hastily I pulled myself away from his touch and rounded my desk trying to put some distant between us.

"What's wrong cherry?" He asked confused as to why I moved. A muscle twitched "My name is not cherry it's Camille Evans and I would advise you not to call me that" I said professionally. He flashed me a drop-your-panties smile that nearly had me going weak but I retained my composure.

"You remind me of a cherry" he stepped toward the desk "The way the light red highlights your face. The way your body plump and curvy. You make me want to eat you up like a cherry" he licked his lips lusciously and I felt myself get wet from the motion.

I should be ashamed but it wasn't more surprised that this stranger had that affect on me. "Mr Chase I suggest we keep this relationship professional" i tried to sound strong but he saw through it.

"Our relationship is far from professional in fact it's more pleasure than business." he leaned in closer "You came just from my mouth and liked it". I let out an uneven breath my panties were now soaked and I was throbbing from his words.

"I know you enjoyed it as much as I did. The way your fingers threaded in my hair,how you clutched the sheets, how you screamed my name as I licked the sweet honey from your tight throbbing wet--" I held up my hand to stop him. I remembered too vividly what happened last night. His voice lowered as he rounded the desk to where i was standing

"Seeing you right now makes me wish I had taken you. I want you and I'm pretty sure you like it if I fucked you right here on your desk" he growled darkly. I secretly would like it but I hoped he wouldn't; if Timothy walked in I would never live it down. His hands reached out and jerked me by the waist bringing me closer. I gasped when his hands slid there way to my ass and he cupped it roughly; the motion was so hot through my pants. He squeezed tightly and groaned brining is even closer. My chest now lay on his,his hands on my ass and mine laid on his muscled chest.

"Do you want me to cherry?"

I had to move away I thought yanking myself out of his grip, this was getting out of control. I didn't usually hook up with strangers and if this was the kind of club I thought it was then he usually did this to others. I grew irritated as I faced him once more "Do you do this with every woman you meet at the club. Do you call them cherry and make their fantasies come alive" I quoted. His eyes darkened scowling at me "If your asking if I make every beautiful woman come from my mouth no...Only you" he walks dot the front of my desk.

"I own the club and never once have I found a woman appealing enough to make her fantasies come true until I saw you. When I see a woman I want I attend to make them mine".

"Yours I will never be yours!" I said harshly I wasn't going to open my heart only to get it broken; the pain from five years ago was still there.

"I'm going to let you that sooner of later I'm going to have you. If I see something I like I want it. I...definetly...want....you" he sounded out the last words. I trembled this man was enticing and stubborn as hell.

"That's not going to happ--"my remark was cut off by his lips capturing mine. He kissed me roughly not gentle like last night; as if he were determined to prove that I would be his. He swiftly picked me up and sat me on my desk, he opened my legs and stepped between them.I tried to push him away but his hands clasped mine and held them over my head. I breathed heavily as he descended to my neck, biting then gently nibbling. He moved to bite my nipple through my shirt. I cried out silently as he continued to bite.

"Dominic"I whispered not wanting anyone to hear me. His other hand snaked down my body,into my pants where he found my panties soaked with need. He slid his fingers over my clit lapping up the wetness and teasing me with his strokes.

Oh.....god... His fingers entered my panties and plunged into me. I tightened on his fingers and he but my breast roughly. His fingers were relentless,twisting and turning inside me.

"I want you so fucking bad" he growled plunging in and out of me.

"Come to the club tonight" he ordered. I shook my head no as I couldn't make the words come out. "Say it or ill have you screaming so loud your partners will hear it" he threatened and I knew he was serious. His fingers found my spot and I cried out loudly. Blush colored my cheeks as I felt like it was going to come any second.

"Okay"I whimpered and he grinned thrusting faster and harder. His fingers moved faster and I clutched his shoulders holding on as his fingers moved inside me.

"Oh....god....Dominic"I screamed into his neck as I orgasmed from his fingers. I twitched trying to control the throaty moans that were escaping my mouth. I weakly pushed away from his neck as I felt his fingers slide out of me. My eyes widen in disbelief as he licked his fingers clean "Now lets get to business"

I scoffed what had I gotten myself into with this man...