Want

My eyes never left his hands or his lips even when we began to discuss his business plans. It seemed he wanted to add more additions to his club and wanted to open another one across town. I also learned a few more things about Dominic he was a very powerful and rich man. He had friends all over the world from opening various businesses and he actually owned Club fantasy but still there were a few things I wanted to know about him but that could possibly wait till later. My body still shivered from what happened earlier but right now I was strictly business.

He loomed over my desk as we talked;his scent consumed me it was like erotic dark chocolate or maybe something earthly whatever it was it had me inhaling deeply to smell more. I shuddered letting out an uneven breath and his eye brow quirked in amusement as if he knew what I was thinking.

"Something on your mind cherry" he asked and I rolled my eyes, apparently he wasn't going to give up calling me that so why stop him. In fact I secretly liked that he thought of me as a cherry.

"Yes your business plans"I lied smoothly and he nodded. "Everything is an order, I just need to know if you have the license you needed".

"Of course those are the first things I acquire. The permeant for the place, the liquor license and any other things I get is handled by attorney. Although I would like to start building it now, I will wait till my other ventures are put up first". I nodded taking the notes and jotting them down our meeting was coming to an end....finally being alone in my office with him was overwhelming.

I handed him a few of the plans then collected his portfolio. It was accustom to shake the clients hand before leaving but I hesitated as I stuck out my hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to our next meeting Mr Chase" I smiled wide until he took a hold of my hand,turned my palm over and kissed it tenderly. Blush heated my cheeks and I cleared my throat. He gazed up at me with those wicked eyes. "The pleasure was all mine and I will see you tonight" I sighed remembering that he practically forced it out of me with those fingers.....I just nodded as he exited the room. When he closed the door on the way I collapsed back in my chair exhausted Dominic Chase was something to deal with I thought preparing for my next meeting then later meeting with Claire Reed and lastly with Dominic.

************************

Dominic

Something hit me after I left;it was the feeling of lusting after a woman like Camille Evans. I licked my lips remembering her moans and her taste on my fingers. She was delicious like the sweetest forbidden candy and I wanted more than just the taste but I could tell that she wasn't ready. There was something hidden in her adorable eyes like a sadness, I couldn't reach now but I would sooner. Usually I wasn't as sexual with a woman but she brought that our of me, it was the sense that I wanted something I couldn't have and I would have her. Every way I wanted until I grew tired, not the kind of guy to fall in love yet I get everything I wanted. Money,fame and women. I had my share and then some but when I saw her enter the club, I was speechless and aroused in that moment she had reminded me of a cherry, plump red and juicy. I licked my lips just thinking about her and she would be by the club tonight. For some reason I couldn't wait to taste her again more thoroughly. I had my own fantasy planned out, and it was much more than what she might want but that's just me I thought devilishly.

"Sir we've reached your home" the driver said pulling up to my mansion. It lay a few miles from the city with few neighbors and came with a townhouse for when Darla came over, a pool with adjoined jacuzzi and a separate garage for the cars that I bought. I got out and nodded for him to take off and entered inside only to be welcomed by the house keeper Mrs. Murray. She was an elderly lady who barely used the cane I bought but she at least wore the large glasses that resembled binoculars. Her skin wrinkly and she was full of sass and wisdom, she had been here when my parents were alive and I didn't have the heart to fire her.

"You been out all morning not even bothering to eat the breakfast I cooked" she scolded. I kissed her cheek and told her ill eat it later then she walked off yelling that Darla was coming by in a few minutes. I shrugged hurrying up stairs to change out the suit and into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

From downstairs I heard the door open and close then a loud voice scream "Dom". "Dar" I called rushing downstairs and sweeping her into a hug. She was dressed in regular clothes a blue tank top with navy shorts; it was much better than the lingerie she wore at the club when she bar tended but that was only for her persona Desire. My younger sister by two years,she was all the family I had aside from the ones we didn't talk too after our parents funeral. We walked to the patio where drinks had been poured and lounge chairs awaited us. We sat and sipped the drinks before talking.

"How did the meeting go?"she asked and I sighed happily "She was there"

Her eyes widen "Cherry from the club? She works there I guess that the universe is working in your favor. Did you attack like you did at the club". I shrugged like a kid and she laughed out loud.

"If you want the girl to like you then stop harassing her". I slammed the drink down "I can't help it I want her and I intend to have her".

"Then what happens when the sex isn't enough for you. You should get to know her in fact instead of attacking her take her out tonight;like a date". I scowled at her while she sipped the rest of her drink she knew I had problems with dating when I was younger but the thought of me dining cherry...I mean Camille was appealing enough. She didn't seem like one of those girls who was interested in my money but that she actually liked me but didn't want to admit. I turn to say something to Darla but she stares straight ahead like something's on her mind. I can remember that look from when she heard mom and dad had died. She had cried for three weeks straight without leaving her room. I reached out a touched her leg and she snapped out of it giving me a weak smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I was just thinking of something but forget it. Do you mind if I stay over a few days" she asked and I chuckled "Of course you practically live here already". We laughed and continued talking but all the while I thought of Camille maybe we should go on a date. I pictured us together sharing more than just sex but maybe their could be something there. I wasn't one to fall in love but it never hurt to date especially when you want someone as I much as I want her