Chapter 10: As One

[ Your POV ]

EJ was now on top of me, breathing heavily. I ran my fingers through his soft, brown hair and smiled. "Are you sure this place is sound proof? I don't want anyone...hearing us~" He blushed and nodded. He kissed my nose. "Yes, I'm sure; And who cares if anyone hears? I want everyone to know that you're mine."

I smiled wider and, my fingers still in his hair, kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and, after a moment, licked my bottom lip. I blushed, but opened slightly, allowing him to obtain dominance.

Wait...EJ had dominance? The sweet, quiet, shy man that I knew, and loved, having dominance over me?

I caught myself smirking into the kiss.

I had to show him that I could be an alpha, too.

Before he could do anything, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and sucked his. He opened one eye and raised an eyebrow. I did the same, not stopping.

I heard him moan a little, making me smile.

We let go at the same time and caught our breaths. We avoided eye contact for a while, until he caught me staring. We made the thing we avoided and smiled awkwardly.

"We should do a little more than that~" I suggested, blushing. I hoped I didn't take it too far. (( is 'hoped' a word? )) He blushed with me and nodded. "That would be a good idea."

I blushed harder, thinking of what was going to happen next.

[ EJ's POV ]

We kissed again, but this time, it was more powerful and meaningful, because we both knew what it would lead up to.

She ran her fingers through my hair, only stopping when she let out a slight moan.

We were still dressed, except for the shirts.

I let go and, before I could do or say anything, she poked my belt buckle and slid it off. She smirked, throwing it to the floor.

I felt heat rise to my face as she slipped my pants off, letting the cold air wrap around my legs. I rubbed my arms, trying to shield them from the chilled air.

I did the same to her until we were both stripped, leaving our underwear and her bra. We both looked around the room, rubbing our bodies.

"Hold on." I told her as I slipped off of the table. I quickly turned up the heat and shuffled back.

"There."

She smiled and gave me a quick "thanks."

I rubbed the back of my neck and noticed that I began to feel aroused. I don't know why. Just looking at her made me go hard. I felt myself blushing at my hardest thinking about it.

I guess she noticed, too. I sighed and tried to cover it after I saw her wandering eyes.

[ Your POV ]

I held his hands and brought them up to my face. I kissed them and smiled up at him. "You don't have to be embarrassed, EJ. I mean, I'm going to see it out of those anyways, so who cares?" I smiled innocently and released his hands, which fell back to his side.

"Y-yeah...you're right.." he said quietly. I smiled wider and blushed a little. "I know I am."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We were both fully undressed now, staring into each other's eyes.

"I won't look if you won't look, okay?" I said earlier, and he agreed. "It's going to be hard, because I want to...really bad." I punched him playfully in the arm and smiled. "You can, as long as I can look at you." He immediately went silent. "F-fine."

And that's how it was. I didn't want to look, because I didn't want him to look, and vise versa. I sighed and looked at his chest. I wanted to hug him so bad. He looked warm and inviting. So I did.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him in close. I felt my chest on his, but I didn't care anymore. I planted my face in his neck. "You can look if you want. I won't look at you, I promise." I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me in closer. "If you don't care, then I don't care. We should be comfortable with each other." I nodded and let go.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He did the same, but for my waist. I slowly fell backward and, still kissing him, nodded.

[ No POV ]

EJ's manhood hovered over your entrance. He hesitated for a moment, staring into your eyes. "It's okay." You said, wrapping your legs around him, giving permission.

As he eased his way into you, you moaned slightly. After he was all the way in, it began.

He peppered your neck with kisses, moaning slightly with every thrust. He was secretly afraid that you would make fun of him for moaning too early.

You, on the other hand, released your happiness. You moaned loudly and gripped his back, your nails digging into his skin. Your legs fell from his side, thumping beside you.

EJ was in one spot now, sucking on the sweet spot on your neck, while his member found the sweet spot in your womanhood. Your moan turned into tiny ones, causing EJ to chuckle.

"Mmm~ EJ~ A-are you sure this is your- ah~ -first time?" You let out through gasps. He blushed and nodded. "Y-you're so good it it!" You continued. "Thank y-" he started, but you interrupted him.

Through gritted teeth, you began to climax. You ran your fingers through his hair and made a fist. "MMM~ AAH~ EJ~" Your back arched, and you released. He blushed hard and cummed with you.

He slowly slid himself out and laid beside you, panting. You turned your head, chest heaving, and smiled at him. He smiled back and held your hand.

"That was short, but wonderful, (Y/N)." He said, closing his eyes. You nodded and rested your head on his chest. "We should do this again sometime." He chuckled and nodded.

Um...yep 😳 I-I'm not very good at lemons, as you can see. So...hopes you liked, and yeah. Bye