Chapter 7: Your Change

You laid there in your bed, too tired to move, waiting for someone to swoop in and take you out of that horrid place. You hated it in EJ's hospital room. It smelled like blood, which you loved but sometimes it would give you a headache, you had no company other than yourself, and you ached and couldn't eat.

For the first time in weeks, you opened your eyes. You squinted from the sudden bright light, but got used to it after a while. You sat there, completely immobile, too scared to move. "Wait, I'm a Creepypasta. We can't die...Right?" you thought. It was settled, you were getting up and out of there.

You quietly got up, but struggled. "Shit." you said as you tried to get up. "How fucking hard is it to get up?!" you asked yourself, getting frustrated.

After what seemed like hours or struggling, you finally sat up. You stood up and leaned against the wall, forgetting how to walk. You knew it was crazy, but you had forgotten how to walk. "God damnit.." you mumbled as you slowly walked toward the door. As you reached the door frame, getting used to walking at this point, someone came and you two collided.

"Watch out, fucker!" you yelled, falling on the floor with a thump. "~Sorry, doll. I'll be more careful with you delicate body~" a voice cooed. "The fuck?" you said as you wiped the hair from your face, your mouth turning into a scowl. You looked up to see no other than the pale-white, bloody mouthed, non-blinking killer, Jeff.

"Jeff?! What the hell, you dick!" you said, still on the floor and scowling. "What, doll? Just doin' what EJ told me to." he replied, smirking. "Wipe that bloody smirk off of your face and help me up!" you ordered. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" he said worryingly, obeying you. "Shut up and go make me some tea. Make it an Earl Grey." you said, leaning to one side. "But you hate tea.." he said, looking at you in a worried way. "Well I like it now! Hurry up, you bloody slacker!" you shouted. He nodded, still worried, and walked out the door and to the kitchen.

"God, how hard is it to make a gal some tea around here." you muttered as you flopped down on the doctor's bed. For some reason you felt...different.... Even Jeff had noticed you acted different. "I've always wanted revenge on those who hurt me. I will put those who killed my parents through the pain and humiliation they put me through. JEFF!? WHERE'S MY BLOODY TEA?!" You crossed your arms and huffed.

A few minutes later, you were happy with your tea and chess, just the way you remembered liking it. Weirdly, you never smiled, which you always used to do. Before your accident, you were the life of the house. Once you'd arrived, you'd made the mansion happier and full of smiles, but now that had changed. You were no longer the happy girl you used to be, now you were full of revenge and pain. Sadness overwhelmed you, but you kept your emotions to yourself.

People crowded around you, all with worried looks on their faces. "What in he bloody hell is wrong with all of you?" you asked, getting creeped out. "Go do something useful with your lives, geeze.."

EJ walked up to you, showing no emotion as usual, and tilted his head. "What do you want, pawn?" you asked, sipping your tea. "Pawn?" he asked, confusion in his rough voice. "Do you need to cough or is that your your normal voice?" you asked, disgusted by it.

You looked at him up and down and came to one conclusion: these people were freaks. From the white teen's creepy ass smile and lack of eyelids to the black and white clown in the corner, everyone around you was horrid.

"What do you mean 'pawn'?" the white teen asked, stepping forward.

"You are all pawns in my game. But this world is no chess game, where one cannot win if not playing by the rules. Without fail, players will break the rules and chessmen will betray the players. And if I'm to play games with their like on equal footing, I'd have no chance at victory if I didn't break the rules myself, right? On this chessboard of Great Britain that we call our home, letting one's guard down immediately amounts to checkmate." you answered, sipping your tea elegantly.

They all stood there, their mouth's hanging wide open. "I have never heard you be that serious, (Y/N). I've never heard anyone say anything that wise, not even Slender." a rather short teen wearing all green said. He had blonde hair that swept in front of his eyes and, he would look normal if it hadn't been for the black and red eyes and his Link clothing.

"Big fan of Link, eh? Not a fan of video games, to be honest." you said, your cup almost empty. "White man! Bring me more tea." you ordered him. "W-white man?" he stammered, stepping to the foot of the doctor's bed. "Yes...now go!" you yelled. He jumped, grabbed your cup, and ran off.

"What has gotten into you, child?" a voice said. A tall, skinny man stepped out from the crowd of people. He was about 8 feet tall, so he had to bend down a little, and he wore a black suit and, the most weird thing about him was his face and skin. His skin was as white as snow, just as the white man's was, and he lacked a face. No eyes, no ears, no nose, no mouth, nothing to resemble a face. It was just smooth and blank.

"I am no ones child, for my parents have died. My house burned down with my parents in it. Now, if you excuse me, I have some paperwork I have to do." You got up and walked out the door, not caring how many people stared, their mouths once again hanging open.

You walked through the halls and reached a room. You walked in to find a room that looked fit for a king; literally. It had a white, king-sized bed with a deep, almost navy, blue canopy over it. It was a big room, but the things in it made it look small. The wallpaper was white with blue designed on it. There was a brown, wooden desk in front of a large window in the back of the room. ((Sorry for bad description))

You walked in and smirked. "I guess this'll have to do..." you said as you examined the room. A crystal chandelier hung over you on the ceiling and a blue rug was under your feet. The original carpet was white without a speck of dust on it. "Now, let's get into something more...suitable..." you said, looking t your outfit in the small hand mirror that you'd found on your nightstand.

A few hours later, you were wearing something that suit your new name: Alice. You wore a baby blue dress with a white cover in front, had long, black-blue hair that went to your thighs, black and white striped leggings, and black shoes. You got the idea from your favorite movie you'd remembered watching as a kid: Alice in Wonderland.

You looked in the mirror, satisfied at what you saw, and headed to your 'office'. You passed nearly everyone, well everyone except the tall man, who was in his office, and they'd all stared. You plopped down in the armchair behind the desk and crossed your legs. You took out some paperwork and started filling them out. "Crossing your legs? You never did that before." a voice in front of you said, bewildered. You didn't bother to look up, which most people would've done. Honestly, you didn't care who it was. They were just a pawn in your little game of chess.

"Uh, hello? Did you hear me?" the voice asked again. It was obviously a boy's voice, since everyone but you was a boy in this mansion. You sighed and kept filling out the papers. You heard footsteps approach you and they stopped in front of the desk. You sighed again, annoyed, and looked up to see BEN.

"What do you want?" you asked, looking down at your papers once again. He walked up to you and grabbed the papers from your hand. You stood up and glared angrily at him. "GIVE THOSE BACK!!" you shouted. Your eyepatch tightened around your face as you scowled. "It's for your own good, (Y/N)! I love you and I don't want the love of my life to loose herself!" he said, tears welling in his eyes. "Give them, you emotional prat!" you yelled again, your face turning red in fury. "Fine, here!" he yelled back as he tore the papers into small pieces. You stared in horror as the pieces fluttered to the ground.

"How could you?!" you yelled, tears forming in your eyes, face still red in anger. "I had to! I love you too much!" he answered, clenching his fists, tears streaming down his cheeks. As the tears fell from his eyes, they turned to blood.

"GET OUT!" you demanded, pointing to the door. "Why should I?! What's so important about some damn papers?!" he asked, shaking. "They were letters from my parents! I snuck out earlier to go to my old house and I found two letters addressed to me. They had them kept in a safe for if they died. I was reading them, and now you ruined them!" you yelled, holding back your tears.

He said nothing, but stared at you in horror. He looked at you, to papers on the ground, then back to you. "I-I-I'm so-" he started, but stopped as he saw your face. It was no longer red, but was tear stained. You calmly sat back down and held your head in your hands. "C-can you please leave?" you asked softly, still looking down at your wooden desk. He nodded slowly and walked out the door.