Chapter 6: Meeting the Creepypastas and Your Injury

You walked into the mansion to see something that made you gasp. Unlike the rest of the house, the inside was nicely furnished and new looking. It has a crimson red couch in the middle of the room, pure white carpet, a flat screen T.V., and a glass table in front of the couch. EJ took your hand, making you blush a little, and led you to the stairs. You both climbed them, along with Jeff, and walked through the hallway.

You all stopped in front of a grey door. It had nothing on it except a red circle with an 'X' in the middle. ¨Is that like a clan symbol or something?¨ you asked, looking at EJ. He looked at you and shook his head silently. You shrugged it off and asked,¨Aren't we gonna go in or...¨ He nodded and knocked on the door. You heard something fall and a deep voice say,¨Come in, children.¨ EJ opened the door and you all walked in.

¨What's up, Slendy?¨ Jeff asked smugly. He flopped down on a black leather chair and put his feet on the desk. He put his hands behind his head and smiled. ¨Child, get your feet off of my desk. Now.¨ Slender said calmly, staring at Jeff. You could tell he was staring even though he had no eyes. Jeff took his feet off of the desk, crossed his arms, and slumped back into the seat. You heard him cuss under his breath, but everyone just ignored him.

He stood up from his black revolver chair and leaned on the desk. You could see him fully now. He wore a black suit with a red tie and was pure white; as white as the carpet on the floor. He had no facial features like eyes, a mouth, a nose, or ears. His face was just... blank. You shivered from his face. It wasn't from fear- it was from the static.

The moment you looked at him and he looked at you, you got a shiver down your spine. You thought it was from being nervous so you just shook it off. The more you looked at him, the more intense your shivering and headache got. You rubbed your temples as he spoke. ¨Ow! What the hell brain?!¨ you thought, closing your eyes in pain. ¨Child, is everything alright?¨ Slender asked, sitting back down in his chair. ¨Y-yeah, just a small headache.¨ you replied, the pain getting stronger. ¨Are you sure?¨ he said, getting up and walking toward you.

You grunted as the pain got worse, if that was even possible, and dropped to the ground. You screamed in pain and held your head. Jeff and EJ stared at you while Slender rushed to your aid. EJ got up from his chair and walked toward you he kneeled down by you and took your hand. You still closed your eyes from the pain and when EJ took your hand, you jumped in shock. Slender was by your side, putting his hand on your shoulder.

EJ stood up and lightly pushed Slender back. The pain in your head subsided a little and you cracked your eyelids open. EJ nodded and you said through grunts,¨Can you... push him back... a little... more?¨ He did as he was told and they were now in front of the grey wall. The pain went down a lot and you stood up. You still felt dizzy but pushed the feeling aside.

¨What was that about?¨ Jeff said, smiling. ¨I¨ you started, but almost fell over so you leaned on Slender's desk; ¨have no idea.¨ Slender chuckled and sat back down in his chair. EJ sat down in his chair, too. You were the only one standing and when EJ saw, he stood up and gestured to the chair. ¨Oh, no thanks, EJ.¨ you said. He walked over to you, grabbed you by the shoulders, and plopped you in the chair. You blushed a little and said,¨Thanks, but you didn't have to do that.¨ He just nodded and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

¨Quit with the love story, guys. Slendy's tryin' to talk¨ Jeff said, making two thumbs down. You glared at him and looked back at Slender. ¨So, (Y/N)? Do you have a Creepypasta name?¨ Slender asked, his hands folded in front of him on the desk. ¨What's a Creepypasta?¨ you asked, intrigued. ¨A Creepypasta is a person who has gone insane or has died unfairly, like yourself. I pick people to be Creepypastas based on their skills and their past. I bring them back to life or find them. Like you, for example. You died an unfair death and you have extremely good skills in karate and reflects. That's why you're here. Jeff? EJ? Can you please step outside so I can talk to (Y/N) in private?¨ he said. EJ and Jeff got up and walked into the hallway.