Chapter 5: The Fight

You walked around the bare streets, looking for a new victim. You held your kitchen knife if your right hand. You could see 800 meters in front of you, so it was easy to spot movement. You walked along 8th street when you saw a young man, about 18 years old, walking home. You chuckled and whispered,¨Let's have some fun.¨

You walked faster, trying to reach him without him noticing. You were 2 feet behind him when he saw you. He turned around, saw the knife in your hand, and bolted into the forest. You laughed menacingly and yelled,"The forest won't keep you safe! Nothing will!¨ You ran after him with inhuman speed and caught up to him easily. You tackled him to the ground and smiled evilly at him.

¨P-please don't h-hurt me..¨ he stuttered, shivering in fear. You brought your lips to his ear and whispered,¨Sweet dreams.¨ You lifted your head and sliced the knife through the air and into his chest. He screamed in pain and you stabbed him repeatedly, laughing as you did so. You liked to torture your victims before killing them. You cut their hands and feet off, gouged their eyes out, or even cut a huge whole in their stomach and let them bleed to death.

When his screams finally began to fade and eventually stopped, you got up, pulled your knife out of his ribs, and walked into the forest. ¨There's got to be someone stupid enough to be in here at night.¨ you said, looking around desperately. You still had the man's blood on your hands. It felt so warm against your cold skin. You licked your fingers, freeing them from the blood, and kept walking. It was very cold at night, since it was November, and the wind didn't help. You rubbed your arms to warm them up, but it didn't help. All you got was blood on your arms from your fingers.

You walked for about an hour, shivering and looking desperately, when you saw movement in the trees in front of you. Your hands shot to the belt holding your knifes and waited. You knew it wasn't a deer or animal because it was too large to be one. ¨Heh, must be a stupid human. I knew I'd find one.¨ you said, smiling in victory. You walked over to the trees and cooed ~Come out, come out, wherever you are. I won't hurt you. You can trust me.~ You looked behind a tree and saw 2 males, kinda tall, standing against the tree. The one in the white hoodie, black pants, black and white converse, and black hair hand his head looking down so you couldn't see his face.

The other one had black pants, a black hoodie and black and white converse. He was also looking down. You chuckled and walked toward them. ¨Hey, you guys get lost?¨ you said, standing in front of them. ¨No, but did you?¨ the one in the white jacket said, chuckling. He had a low, rough voice. It sounded like he had to cough. ¨No, I don't think I did. Why don't you go home before you get hurt.¨ you said, smirking. They both chuckled and the white one said,¨Why don't you go home, before it's too late.¨

He looked up and you gasped. The one in the white had singed hair, like it caught on fire, and no eyelids. His eyes where ringed with black, making him look like some sort of raccoon. He also had a huge smile going from one ear to the other. He obviously had been drunk or something and carved it into his face. He had pure white skin with no color in it whatsoever.

The one in the black jacket was pretty normal except he had a royal blue mask on with black eyes and a black substance, that looked like blood, that ran down from them. He had grey skin, almost opposite of the white man. He wore black pants and black and white converse, the only similarity between the two other then them obviously being nonhuman.

They both laughed evilly and the white one, who you called Smile, tackled you. You both wrestled on the floor and he got on top of you, pinning you down. You pretended to cry and closed your eyes, secretly making a plan in your head. ¨So if this idiot with the blue mask just stands there, he's probably useless. The man on top of me is either a killer, a drunk guy, or a rapist, I can't tell the difference. So here's what I'll do.¨ you thought. You kicked the guy in the middle of the stomach and flipped him over. Now you were on top of him. You grabbed your knife and held it to his neck, threatening him.

The guy in the blue mask, who you called Mask, ran over to you and pulled you off. You snarled as he pinned you to a tree. He took something silver out of his pocket and aimed for your face. Just in time, you brought your legs up and kicked him in the stomach, making him fly 10 feet away and he hit a tree. He rubbed the back of his head and stood up. Smile was up, too, and he walked over to Mask. They both chuckled, but just stood there. Smile looked at Mask, like they were having a silent conversation, and they both nodded.

Mask stayed still and put the silver thing back in his pocket while Smile ran over to you and lunged. You ran away and he hit the dirt, face first, and cursed loudly. You laughed menacingly as you ran through the dense forest, not bothering to look back. ¨Haha, losers! You'll never catch me!¨ you yelled, still laughing. You turned your head back to see that they weren't following you. ¨They're following me, but they're not fast enough for me!¨ you thought. You turned your head back forward to hit something hard.

You stumbled backward and fell, but you didn't hit the ground. You opened your eyes to find yourself getting carried, bridal style, by Smile. He had a small limp, but you could tell he was fine. Mask was walking next to him, holding his stomach where you kicked him. ¨Let... me... go!¨ you yelled, trying to get free. He chuckled and said,¨Sorry, but you gotta come with us. You're a Creepypasta and so are we. I'm Jeff and this is Eyeless Jack, but we call him EJ. And what's you're Creepypasta name?¨ You just glared daggers at him.

¨Geeze, calm down, (Y/N)¨ he said. ¨How do you know my name?¨ you asked, getting mad. ¨We've been watching you for months, (Y/N). Slenderman sent us to come see if you're Creepypasta worthy, which you are, and to bring you back to Slender Mansion. EJ, can you open the portal already?¨ he said. EJ just looked at Jeff and they both stopped.

¨You can put me down, idiot?¨ you said, still glaring at him. ¨Oh, shut up. It's not like I want you to come with us. Slender made us.¨ he said, dropping you. You fell to the ground, stood up, and dusted yourself off. You punched him in the arm, hard, and made him yelp. He glared daggers at you, just like you did to him, and gave you the finger. You grabbed his finger and broke it. He cried in pain and held his finger. ¨Jerk..¨ he mumbled under his breath, turning away from you.

While you and Jeff were arguing, EJ opened the portal and gestured to it. Jeff looked over to the portal and sighed. ¨Finally.¨ he said, stepping toward it. He pulled you by the arm and you were in the middle of them. They both linked arms with you and Jeff said,¨Don't open your eyes. No matter what you hear or how tempting it may seem, don't. Open. Your. Eyes. Got it?¨ You glared at him again and said,¨Yeah, yeah. I got it.¨ You all stepped into the blue portal and you closed your eyes.

What you heard was terrifying. You heard cries, screams of pain, and even, if you listened very closely, Arianna's voice crying,¨Why, (Y/N)?! Why won't you look at me?!" You wanted so bad to open your eyes, even for a second, but you didn't because you knew it was fake. After a while of misery, the noises faded and you felt your feet touch the ground. The boys unlinked arms with you and Jeff said,¨Alright, you can open your stupid eyes now.¨ You opened your eyes to see a worn down mansion in front of you.

You gasped. It had a lot cobwebs, but it was a 3 story high beautiful mansion. You gazed in awe at it. Even though it was old and seemed abandoned, you thought it was beautiful. ¨Uh, you okay?" Jeff said, waving his hand in front of your face, trying to get your attention.

EJ walked over to you calmly and shook you into reality. ¨Thanks, EJ. Finally, someone who isn't mean.¨ you said. He just nodded, grabbed your arm, and led you to the mansion. ¨Hey, wait up!¨ Jeff yelled, running for you guys. He ran to your side and punched your arm. ¨Dude, what the heck?!¨ you said, rubbing your arm. ¨Karma's sucks, doesn't it?¨ he said, smirking. You gave him the finger and walked through the red door leading into the mansion.