Chapter 4: The Portal

"Dang, guys! Look at this girl! She killed 40 people in a week!" BEN said, holding the newspaper article. "She's probably just another human psycho killer. She'll get caught in a day." Jeff said, laughing and playing with his knife. "She's been on this killing spree for 2 months! Any other human would be caught by now, but not her. And she's not just a normal human. Have you seen how she looks? She's got orange cat eyes for waffles sake!" Toby said, ripping the newspaper out of BEN's grasp.

"Children, come here please. I need to talk to you." Slenderman said from the living room. "M'kay, Slendy. We're comin'"Jeff said, jumping over the back of the couch and sitting in the middle, his favorite spot. "Do not call me "Slendy", child. You know I do not like that name." Slenderman said, standing at the front of the room. Jeff pouted and said,"But why not, Slendyyy?" "ENOUGH, JEFF!" Slender yelled, his voice cutting off all conversation in the room. Jeff crossed his arms and sank into the couch. He cussed under his breath as the other Creepypastas gathered in the room and sat down.

"As you may have heard, children, there is a new killer on the loose." Slender started , but was interrupted by Jeff, who said,So what, Slender? She's just another one of those crazy people who go on random killing sprees." Slender "glared" at Jeff, which shut him up, and said,"Maybe, Jeff, but what if she is a new Creepypasta? After all, she has orange cat eyes and pure white skin, almost as white as Jeff's. I want two of you to go and test this girl. If she lives your fight, she is a Creepypasta. If she does not, run back to Slender Mansion before the police come. Wait until she reaches the forest, then attack. Do not do it in the streets. Understand?" Everyone nodded and said,"M-hm."

"Who would like to volunteer?" Slender added. To everyone's surprise, Jeff's hand shot up in the air. "Okay, Jeff. Choose your partner."Slender said. Jeff stood at the front of the room and said,"Hmm.. eenie, meenie, miny, EJ." Jeff pointed to EJ and smirked at him. EJ groaned and trotted to the front of the room and stood next to Jeff. Alright then. Off you go. Be safe." Slender said as Jeff and EJ ran out the door into Slender Forest.

The two Creepypastas walked through the dense forest, trying to find any movement. "Hah! Found 'er!" Jeff yelled, running to a nearby bush. He ripped through the leaves, looking for her. EJ walked over to Jeff and pulled him back. "That's not her, you idiot. That's a bush." he said, gesturing to the destroyed bush. "Well no one can be as perfect as you, EJ. Except for me of course!"Jeff said, snickering. EJ punched Jeff in the arm, hard, and continued walking. "Jerk." Jeff mumbled, running beside EJ and rubbing his arm.

They walked in silence for about an hour, looking desperately for the girl. Jeff stopped. "EJ, wait. I don't think we should walk anymore. My legs are killing me and obviously she's not in Slender Forest. Why can't we just go ho-" "I know why she's not here, Jeff!" EJ said in shock. He paced and played with his thumbs, obviously thinking.

"Well? Are you going to tell me or not, idiot?" Jeff said, losing his patience. "Shut up, Jeff. I'm thinking." EJ said, still pacing. Jeff cursed under his breath and leaned on a tree, crossing his arms.

"I got it! She's not here because she's in the human world! She doesn't know how to use the portal yet so she's not here!" EJ said. He'd stopped pacing and Jeff walked over to his side."Well, let's go back to the human world!" Jeff said. "Okay, okay, hold on Jeff." EJ said, creating the portal. He ran his fingers through the air like there was a big zipper there and a blue portal opened up. "Ready, dork?" Jeff said, smirking and walking up to the portal. "Ready, loser." EJ said as they both stepped in the portal.