Chapter 28

***This took me a lot less time than I thought it would.  Most of the stuff I was able to get online, but changed it around a bit.  I hope you all enjoy it.  Please vote.***

Ana's POV

I'm nervous. So nervous my whole body is shaking. All eyes are on me. If it wasn't for my dad holding my arm I'm sure I would be on the ground. Christian is standing there next to Elliot and he is looking sharp in his tux.

I can't believe I'm here right now. Minutes away from being Mrs. Christian Grey. It has such a nice ring to it.

"You ready sweetheart, it's time for the I do's" My dad whispers to me. I look up at him and nod lightly.

One foot, two foot, one foot, two foot. If I don't count in my head for every step I take I know I'll end up flat on my face. I keep my eyes straight focusing on Christian and only Christian. But as I continue to walk I notice people waving at me as I walk pass them. I would love to smile and wave back, but if I stop counting we know what will happen.

Finally, I'm at the end of the aisle. Both my dad and I are standing there. Christian steps down and stands next to me. I bite my lip and glance over at him. He's already staring at me in awe.

"You look beautiful, baby," He whispers.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asks.

"I do, and it's an honor to do so" My father speaks with a shaky voice. My dad leans down and kisses me softly on both cheeks and tells me how happy he is for me. The priest nods his head than takes my hand from my father's and places it into Christians. We both turn to face each other, and everyone takes their seat.

"You ready for this?" Christian asks me.

"I've been ready for this for a very long time"

"Me too" He smiles.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Family and friends. We are gathered here today on this beautiful afternoon to share with Christian and Anastasia as they exchange vows of their everlasting love to one another"

"As Anastasia and Christian take their vows today, we are the privileged one to bear witness to it. To witness the joyous love of a new family, a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.

May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort, and contentment that are known in the hearts of all God's children; and may Christian and Anastasia both look forward to each new season of their marriage just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year.

For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories. An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of a real friendship and trust. Anastasia and Christian, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other.

To truly love one another is to willingly accept both their strong points, and their weak points with equal measures of understanding and respect. The vows you are about to exchange will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as anything that can be seen, heard, and or touched. For it's not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one, but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls"

"I love you" Christian mouths to me.

"I love you more," I mouth back.

"Christian, will you take Anastasia to be your wife, your partner in life, and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her, and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and in bad, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"