Chapter 20

***So this is a short chapter.  Didn't take me long to edit it at all.  Please don't forget to vote.  I love knowing that you all are enjoying this***

APOV

Christian picks me up from his lap and lowers me down onto the bed. We manage never to break away from our kiss and we pull at each other's clothes. When were both lying there naked as the day we were born Christian says, "You are so beautiful, Anastasia" And starts to trail feather light kisses down my neck, while his large hands roam over my body.

The feeling of electricity between us is so intense that I can no longer take it. I need him. I need him inside me. "Christian, please" I beg.

"What do you want baby"

"You Christian. I want you. It has always been you" And with my words he spread my legs with his own. Using the head of his erection he slides it through my folds. "So wet baby" Slowly he enters me causing me to wince slightly. It's been six years since I've had sex.

"Christ, Ana. You're so tight, Oh fuck baby" He begins to move slowly.

"Don't stop Christian" I can't begin to tell you how good this feels right now.

"Baby I'm trying, but I don't know how much longer I can last" He slows down even more. I can tell he is trying to control it.

With a superman like move, I'm now on top straddling him. His right thumb makes quick work and it begins to circle over my clit. I feel my orgasm building within me. My walls start to clinch down on his cock and he lets out a sexy as sin moan.

I start to circle my hips, hard, and lift myself up and down on his cock. He presses so hard onto my clit that I explode.

"C-Christian. Oh god, I'm coming. Ah, faster Christian. Oh fuck"

He lets go and I continue to ride out my orgasm while fucking him as hard as I can. Both of his hands move to my backside and he squeezes hard, and then lifts me up enough to slam me down on him. It goes on like this five more times before he screams out his own release.

"FUCK!" He screams. Then calls out my name in ecstasy. My body crashes down on top of him. We lay like this for a while. Both coming down from our sex high. We don't say anything. He only wraps his arms around me and holds onto me for dear life.

I've missed this so much. I've missed him. Before all this I've cried myself to sleep every night blaming myself for leaving the only man I've truly ever loved.

"Ana?"

"Hmmm" I hummed, too tired to speak.

"I love you," He said. "I never forgot about you. I always loved you"

"I love you too Christian. You are the only man I have ever loved" I tell him before closing my eyes again.

"Ana?"

"Yes Christian" I say through a yawn.

"Marry me" Well that woke me up. With his fingers he lifts my chin to look at me. I lock my watery blue eyes on to his gray.

"Marry me, Ana. Grow old with me. We can finally start our life together like we planned all those years ago. Raise little mini Ana's and Christian's" I giggle. "Please, baby. I don't think I could go another day without you in my life. These last six years has been hell for me with you not in them" I lean forward and lightly brush my lips against him and whisper,

"Yes. Yes Christian Grey. I will marry you" His lips crash onto mine. He kisses me hard as if his life depends on it.

"You don't know how happy you have just made me. I love you Anastasia Steele" He lifts my entire body off of him and places me at his side. I watch him twist his body to reach down to something under the bed. His pants? He takes something out of the pocket and says,

"I have something for you" He starts. "Six years ago I told you the next piece of jewelry that I would but you would be for your ring finger. I've kept my word" He opens the light blue box that he had taken out of his pocket and holds it in front of me reviling the most beautiful ring I have ever laid eyes on.

"Christian" I gasp. "It's beautiful" He takes the ring out of the box, holding it between his thumb and index finger and says, "Anastasia Rose Steele, will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife"

"Yes" I nod my head and start to cry. With ease he slides the ring on my finger and kisses me. I can't believe Christian just asked me to marry him and I said yes.

CPOV

After all these years, and after everything we have been through, and only being back in each other's lives as I guess you could say friends for a short time, Ana agreed to marry me. I hold her in my arms and promise never to let her go. I meant what I told her, I want to have children with her. I want to start a family with her. And soon. First thing Monday morning I'm going to call a realtor.

"Baby?"

"Hmmm"

"Now that you're my fiancé. When do you think we should set a date?" Spring or early summer would be perfect. It would give us enough time to plane out a wedding.

"Soon Christian" This surprises me.

"How soon are you thinking? Spring?"

"No, I don't want to wait until next spring to marry you Christian. I think we both have waited long enough" I nod my head in agreement.

"Then when baby?" I ask. I need to know what timeframe.

"Tomorrow" She laughs.

"There wouldn't be enough time to plan you a beautiful wedding tomorrow Ana"

"I don't want a big lavish wedding Christian. I just want you"

"And I want you too baby, but think about our family and how they would feel. I'm sure your father would be upset not being able to walk his little girl down the aisle," I tell her.

"I guess you're right. Then when?"

"I'm sure with the help of my mother and maybe even Mia we could plan out a beautiful wedding for us within the next month"

"Nothing too big or fancy. Just family" She states.

"Ok just family" I agree. I wonder if she remembers just how big my family actually is.

We fall asleep holding each other close. I wake up the next morning before Ana. I carefully slip out of bed and head into the kitchen. There are several prepared meals for the two of us thanks to Gail. I pop them into the microwave and wait for them to heat.

Ana walks in wearing my shirt from last night and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Good morning, soon to be Mrs. Grey" She smiles.

"Good morning, soon to be husband" It feels amazing to hear her say that.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"Yes starving" And if right on cue the microwave beeps.

"I take it the batteries had enough time to recharge?" She asks.

"Actually there's something I need to tell you" While we ate our breakfast I explained to Ana that we really didn't lose power. I had the entire thing planned out. Expect for her falling down when the boat jerked forward. She was a little pissed, but soon forgave me and was glad that this happened. I promised I would make it up to her, and I did. Twice.