Chapter Nine

A/N:    Aww.. You guys! I haven't uploaded in a while because I thought that the story wasn't good enough and then for the first time, I saw all those comments you left me  on the last chapter and I feel absolutely terrible for not uploading sooner. Hope this would be a good enough chapter..

A/N: August 8th - Gahh! I suck. I officially suck at everything. I just, I don't know. I will completely understand if you guys gave up on the story because this past week I knew you guys were waiting for it but I didn't upload. Again. Even though I read all those comments and everything. *Sigh*

-------------------------------

Chapter Nine

Hermione's P.O.V.

I watched as Malfoy twisted on the spot, holding his broken nose.

Of course he wasn't going to let me fix it for him, he'd probably have to get Jinky to do it because he doesn't have anyone at home to fix it for him.

Wait, was I actually pitying Malfoy?

"I can't believe you, Ron!" I shouted at him again.

I made as to go upstairs.

"What is all this commotion? Dinner is almost ready - " Mrs. Weasley was rushing into the sitting room from the kitchen. She stopped short when she saw me. "Hermione!" She bursted into tears and hugged me tight. "You have no idea how worried I was, how worried we all were! We woke up a week ago and you were gone!" She let go of me.

"Where have you been, Hermione?!" That was from Harry, who had let go of Ron now that Malfoy Disapparted. He, too, reached over to hug me. After that, a line formed and I hugged Ginny, George, and everyone else who was at the Burrow at the moment.

I even hugged Ron because I did miss him. "I'm still mad at you about  the Malfoy thing," I whispered in his ear as he hugged me and I heard him gulp.

Once they were sure I was okay and wasn't going to run away again (Even though I told them I didn't run away, I just left for a while, they still saw it as the same thing. But I was definitely going to come back home. It's not like I was going to sleep in the forest, or worse, stay at Malfoy Manor), they started to get mad.

I had to endure them yelling at me, every single one of them. I apologized hundreds of times and was made to repeat everything that happened in the week that I've been gone. I gave everyone the short version, just telling them how I met up with Malfoy and that I found my parents and reversed their memories, sort of. I told them that they remembered that they were my parents, but not any of the little details. They all gave me sympathetic smiles and empty promises that everything will be alright.

I faked a smile. "Yeah.."

"Hermione, dear. I can't believe I forgot - You must be hungry!" Mrs. Weasley said to me, to all of us actually, seeing as dinner was interrupted by my arrival.

"Finally! I was about to die of hunger over here!" Ron exclaimed, a loud gurgling echoing his point.

I glared at him. "Thanks a lot for listening to my story about what happened to me while I was gone, Ron. Just, thanks."

He gave a little half shrug, already moving into the kitchen.

After dinner (Finally, a home cooked meal!), Mrs. Weasley told everyone to leave me alone so I could get some rest, sure that I haven't slept a wink since I left a week ago. I guess she forgot that I used to sleep in a tent with Ron and Harry only a couple of months ago.

The gesture, though, reminded me so much of my mom that it was all I could do to keep from bursting into tears right then and there. Before I slipped into Ginny's room, I gave her a huge hug. "Thank you, Mu - Mrs. Weasley."