Chapter Six

A/N

Guys, I'm so really sorry! I know, I know, it's been too long.

Okay, time for excuses:

You see, at first, I really hated the original chapter so I started all over.

But thennn, I got a really bad case of writer's block.

And thennn, I got really distracted by these Tumblr accounts, Draco51980 and Hermione1979.They are too cute!

Okay, one more thennnnn, my sister who's graduating this year had to finish her online classes or not she won't graduate so she basically hogged the computer. It also didn't help that I still had writer's block.

But anyway, Im going to upload even if I hate the chapter which I guarantee I would.

So, I'm really sorry for the long wait, especially since this chapter's not so great.

---------------------

Draco's P.O.V.

"So, where to now?"

We had been in Australia for a couple hours now. Doing nothing, really. At least that I can see.

"I guess we can keep going a little farther north."

I can't believe this. She doesn't know where we're going.

"Don't you know where you sent your parents off to?"

Granger didn't bother replying, she just glared at me and held out her hand.

Sighing, I enclosed my hand into her small one. She twisted, taking me with her. A moment later, our feet landed on something soft. She immediately snatched her hand away. I smirked.

 We were in a stranded town, really run down and creepy. The light was starting to fade and I wanted to suggest to Granger for us to find somewhere to set up camp.

Although I would never, ever admit it, just being in this Muggle neighborhood made me anxious.

"How 'bout we set up that tent now?" I asked.

We were walking past a Muggle bar whose doors were wide open and where loud shouts came from the inside. There was a loud crash like someone fell to the floor, taking some tables with it.

Granger just kept walking stiffly, holding to her purse like her life depended on it.

She shook her head.

The sun was setting quickly now. Although a minute ago, the sky was tinged with pinks and oranges, it was now a gray color and getting darker.

A drunken man wobbled out of the bar.

It was finally dark enough that the street lights turned on. But, in a town where everything was made with things that were new 35 years ago, the streetlights flickered on and off; some didn't even turn on.

"Granger," My voice was calm and collected. "Let's find somewhere to stay."

Granger was about to reply when all of a sudden, the drunken man made a move for Granger.

She screamed-

And it was a terrible sound. A loud terrible sound that made me feel sick to my stomach, just watching my aunt torture this girl, this girl who I grew up with, who annoyed the hell out of me.

Without a second thought, my wand was out and I stunned the man. He dropped to the street, unmoving. Granger stopped screaming for fear of attracting the Muggles attention. Even if they were drunk, I'm pretty sure they would remember bright light and a man dropping out of nowhere.