BAD NEWS DAY!

Okay just to clarify i need to explain i have lost my mind, trying to get ideas for this story, considering this story wasn't planned out so here goes something by the way this and the next part are going to be really short! So!? So? How was the kiss dummy! Oh the kiss was great, but i thought you meant so, as in where will this take us. Blaze looked confused! And silver noticed! As in relationship?! Silver i hate to say this but it was just a kiss nothing can happen between us! What?! Its just that im royalty and your just a peasant. Really, blaze! You sure as hell did not think that way four years ago! I don't even remember four years ago i just met you! But what about the dreams and flashbacks? There just coincidence's i probably saw you and then had a dream! For four years!? To me it seems your sub conscience is trying to tell you something, but your just to stubborn.
Oh I'm stubborn? Yes, and being with me is so hard then why did you make up all that, was it just bull shit to get in my pants?! No it- no it's what i risked coming here and not being able to go back to my universe but excuse me for trying! Maybe we should take a break. Maybe i should go, tails finished the return pad a hour ago! But why? Why, jeez i cant believe i even tried, but lucky for you i wont be here tomorrow. Oh and your welcome for helping you get back here by the way. What are you talking about. Silver grunted and pulled out a letter and said read before you go to sleep and flew back to the castle! Riders here wow i feel like i overdid the drama, but it helps add intrest to the plot. Next part you will find out whats in the letter. As always vote and comment below riders out!