The invention

As sonic and silver were walking towards tails house to see this new invention! 15 mins later... So tails whats this new invention of yours. Well glad you asked! Its a nuclear powered demension blah blah blah! Basicaly its a machine that can transverse you to an alternate demension! " okay what does this have to do with me?" Well i researched upon the sacrafice to destroy iblis no matter what the soul is transversed to a different dimension in other words blaze is most likely back in the sol dimension with no recelection of what happened with iblis! " so your saying blaze is alive tails?" Precisely silver! So what are we waiting for? Theres a problem with the machine! You see you cant risk going through without the possibility of never coming back! " so we don't have to!" Sorry silver we cant go at the risk of never coming back. Is was irritating silver! WELL it should matter shes the one who helped and if shes not worth it then how can it be possible that without her the future will never have been fixed? Huh tell me! Sigh fine we'll go maybe theres a chance if we find her we could find a way to make a return pad. This is great i get to see blaze again!
Authors note what i tell you i promised i update soon still not a long chapter but hey I've been busy anyway again sonic and co. Belong to sega and sonic team and as always R&R