aftershock! (part 2)

Riders here i know last part for awhile sad but it will continue but follow me and look out for my new story im currently handwriting the story so i may have to put everything on hold until but still look out for it! Nothing left so enjoy the chapter riders out! Blazes pov... Blaze was stuck for an answer! She could've just said well he seemed familiar and she wanted to help! But she didn't want to lie so this is what came out! You guys remember me telling you about those nightmares with a silver hedgehog? Yes sweetie? Her dad said with a vague yet interesting facial expression! Well the hedgehog is silver! Minutes went by and nobody said anything. That is until silver yelled, blaze are you ready, where are you? Sweetie, sigh fine you can go but when you get back you have some explaining to do! Thanks dad! With that she bolted to her room grabbed a bag put her bikinni and other swim attire also grabbed her keys and wallet! And dashed, crashing into a shocked silver! It would've been fine except for the fact she landed straight on top of him! While blushing blaze said, oh my god silver im so sorry! And silver also said while blushing, no it's my fault i should've been paying attention! Nonsense i -!? Will you two get a room? Sonic! Blaze giggled while standing up and offering silver a hand! Silver willingly took it! So should we get going were wasting daylight? Sure lets go! So they walked out and went walking to the lake! (Okay sidenote if you want to know what the lake looks like google search hawk springs wyoming, it is my personaly favorite place to go camping\fishing!) As they were walking blaze asked, silver where is your swim clothes? Oh don't worry about that im not that much of a fan of swimming! Why not? Because i kinda hate water! So your hydrophobic? No no, nothing like that, its more like this i kinda don't have swim clothes considering i don't own your money currency on me! Oh don't worry i brought money! Crap! Well might as well go swimming but first, hey blaze? Yes silver? Well i want to ask you something? Yes? Well how long have you lived here in the sol dimension? Why do you ask? I'm just curious! Well i have lived here for mostly my whole life, but oddly at least a few years seemed to dissapear,like i blacked out or -!!? Went to another dimension? Silver finished for her. Yeah how did you know? Just a wild guess! Well we should get your swimming attire, and go eat! Where are we going to get food? Oh bada bean an italian restraunt im kinda in the mood for some pizza! Oh ok but where are we going to get our swimming clothes? Pamida! Pamida? Yeah its a store! Oh okay! So they did, and went to bada bean and blaze got a personal pan pizza while silver got cajoles! After they went to the lake! Silver why don't you use the outhouse on the right to change and I'll use the one by the right side of the lake well meet by the dock ok? Ok! Alright see you there! Five minutes later. Where is she she said meet her on the dock,well this is the doc-!? Holy crap! Holy crap is right, blaze was in a purple two piece with her hair going down her shoulders! (Okay imagine this you know the movie just go with it where she slowly got out of the water and the movie was in slow motion well thats basicaly whats going on right now!) Silver are you alright? Yeah im fine but wow you look great! Blaze blushes and responds thanks silver you don't look that bad yourself! But you look hot!(pun intended) blaze blushes madly and says, really? Yes! Why thank you! Blaze didn't notice right away but there faces were nearing close to eachother and before they knew it they were in full lip lock! Blaze decided to deepen the kiss by asking for entrance and succeeded! The kiss lasted for a full two minutes before they needed air! Silver was quick to say sorry blaze! Don't be silver. And kissed him! So guys what did you think? As for the places bada bean real place it is in torrington my family works there and they make the best italian food! As for pamida also real, duh! It is in torrington and other places! As for my new story your gonna have to follow for news about its publishment! And the new story is a silvaze duh its my fav sonic couple! But as always favorite and vote also comment below riders out!