Six

Lucky POV

Man it's like life is getting right for all of us. Family doing better and my sis seems happy again. She been helping me get back into school. We want to own a few businesses together. I been chillan a lot with Xya and on the cool with Krystal. My sis been spending time with my OG and he doing right by her so far, my bruh would be happy for her. She on her shit with school and working. I'm proud of her.

I'm sitting here at the spot with my niggahs Huey, Mac and Dro. We waiting for OG's ass to get here so he can tell us our next move. Shit been hectic around here with the other side trying to clean us out. We forever switching shit up, so no one knows our next move but some how we still end up getting hit every once in a while. OG got niggahs on the niggah Kings head heavy. So you can say we on the same shit.

Justin walked in the door, carrying two black duffle bags. He walked to the office and I followed him.

Me: What's up niggah?

Justin: Shit just cleared out that snake bitch Jasmine's house!

Me: What you mean snake? What's going on?

Justin: She been fucking with our money and pillow talking to that niggah Rodney who works for King!

Me: Damn man! What OG say?

Justin: He on his way here now to tell us the next move right?

We sat around waiting for OG to come. We was all strapped up because we never know what will happen or who will try to come in on us. The niggah Kayo keeping a look out and guarding the door. He turn and let us know OG just pulled up with some niggahs with him. We put our heats away and waited for the niggah to walk in. When he walked in he called Justin, Huey and I to the back office.

OG: So right now we have a few snakes in our set! Did Justin tell ya'll what he found out?

Me: Yeah but how you want to handle this?

OG: I got some niggahs bout to handle that bitch and niggah, so that's off the table but I need y'all to go hit up that niggah Drew's shit and collect everything. Lucky you going with me to handle something, so hold up, don't leave!

Me: Aight niggah what's up?

OG: Come take a ride with me and I'll explain on the way!

I hoped into the Denali with him and we ended up in the woods at a old, abandoned cabin. OG handed me a duffle bag and told me to put the shit on. It was all black clothes, boots and gloves. There was a 9mm in the bag as well. I put the clothes on and he had changed too in similar clothes. We got out the whip and walked into the cabin. There was two niggahs tied up in the living room.

OG: These two niggahs had some to do with our brothers murder yo!

Me: How you know niggah?

OG: These two idiots was running they mouths a few nights ago and didn't know my two boys right there was on our team. So they bragged about it and told on four other niggahs who was with them!

Me: Have you talked or got the other four niggahs?

OG: We know one is locked up right now on drug charges, so you have one of two calls on that niggah! I can bail him out and we handle it or he get dealt with by my niggahs locked up with him! Now the other three, I got eyes on one and the other two these dummies won't give them up or the niggah who put the hit out on us!

Me: Let the niggahs locked up handle him and let me ask these two bitches a few questions!

OG: Ok go right on a head bruh!

Me: So who set up the hit that took my brother away from us?

Young 1: That bitch niggah knows who it was! King, you pussies!

Me: Where the other three niggahs at?

Young 2: We ain't no snitches but if you want to know ask king bitch!

OG: See you getting the same bullshit I did! Fuck it lets end this shit right now bruh!

I lifted up the nine in my right hand and OG did the same. We shot both the niggahs in they heads. Bounty came in the door, handed us our clothes and shoes in a duffle bag. We went and changed put everything in the duffles and gave them back to him. He was pouring gasoline around the cabin and Gusto was outside doing the same. We hopped back in the whip and headed to the shop.

Jhustyx POV

I never knew my life would change so much! My baby girl and husband means the world to me. I work so much so when I do get free time, it's always with my daughter and every once in a while my mom will watch her so I could go out. Things been a little hectic with Mookie and I because he thinks I really want to be out here to party but doesn't understand that I work hard for us to have a better life..

Tonight I want to just relax and spend time with my little family but Mookie has decided to make plans for us. He left this morning early and told me to be ready with our daughter by twelve. I got up and got us ready but went to meet Tee for breakfast. She didn't show up because of work, so I took my daughter shopping. After hours of shopping I had fifteen minutes to make it to the house.

We hopped in the car with Mookie and he just drove being quiet. After a twenty minute drive we pulled into his parents driveway. They haven't talked to us in over five years all because we decided to have a baby but now we are here. I didn't say nothing, just got out the car and walked in their home with my daughter in my hands. We had a good time there and made plans for them to spend time with our daughter every week.

When we left Mookie took us home and left again. I went and gave our daughter a bath and put her to bed. I then walked downstairs to watch a movie when Tee and Nat walked in the door. We hung out talking about life. My phone started ringing and it was an unavailable number. When I answered it, it was a call from the jail. I waited to hear who it was before I accepted it.

Me: What the fuck Terrence?

Mookie: Man I was set up!

Me: What is your charges?

Mookie: Man I will talk to you about that later but for now call OG and let him know where I'm at, so he can get me out! Then I need you to get a hold of the guys and tell them what's up!

Me: Do you have a bail yet?

Mookie: Nah but I will in a few hours I promise I will call you until they say I can't and you will know about my bail first babe. I'm sorry about this mama!

Me: It's not your fault and you better call me all night. I'm not going to be able to sleep with you not being here papa!

Mookie: Don't worry I'm not going to let yo ass sleep because I'm not going to be able to since you not going to be next to me! I hate this shit but I will find out who set me up!