Three

Honestee's POV

I been enjoying myself being back. I have my big brother watching out for me and a real good few new friends that have their heads on right. Tonight is my girl Nataleah's birthday and she turns twenty, so we decided to step out and go to a club. Xya comes to my house with Zian and we had to wait for Krystal to get there with Nataleah. We got ready for the night at my house.

I threw on a red and black strapless, one piece shorts suit with black heels. I left my hair down with my natural curls and some light make-up. Jhustyx pulled up and was ready to go looking good in a black and gold Bossy shirt and white with gold shorts with gold sandals. We all hopped in my car and went on our way. When we pulled up in the parking lot there was a lot of people just hanging out.

We parked and headed to the entrance of the club. There was barely a line, so we got in quickly. We walked around for a little while just to check it out. J was talking to some girls, while we was walking. I felt someone grab my hand, so I turned and looked to see who it was. It was some guy who was tall, fine and resembled T.I. I couldn't do nothing but stare because he looked familiar. Like I seen him somewhere before.

We started walking again and made it to the bar. J ordered our drinks and we went to dance. I was having fun and finally started feeling at ease being there at the club. After my third drink, I was feeling a little tipsy so I started drinking water. We left the club when it ended and went to a house party. It was packed and we knew we wasn't going to stay for long.

We walked into the party and it was like everyone had just froze. We kept walking and got into the kitchen. Jesickah and Anna was in there talking. They walked up to me and we hugged. We all talked and hung out in the kitchen for a while. People that we went to school with kept coming up and saying hi. I had to go to the bathroom and Jesickah showed me the way. We had to walk threw so many people.

When I walked out the bathroom, Jesickah was making out with some guy so I started walking back to where my girls was when the guy from the club walked in front of me and just smiled at me showing his gold teeth. He smelled so good but my mind was trying to figure out where I knew him from but I just couldn't remember. He is so tall and his smile is so beautiful but why is he in my way is all I could think about before he spoke.

Stranger: Damn I never thought I would see you again gorgeous! What's your name?

Me: I'm Honestee. You are?

Stranger: I'm glad to meet you beautiful! Can I get your number or do I have to wait to run into you again?

Me: Ummmm! I'm going to go back hanging with my girls and you have a great night!

Stranger: Damn it's like that? Ok well you have a good night! Oh and to let you know I'm not giving up!

I walked off and Jesickah caught up to me grabbing my arm, causing me to stop in my tracks and turn towards her!

Jesickah: Bitch what did he just say to you?

Me: Who Jesickah?

Jesickah: Stop playing stupid Tee! What was Chip talking to you about?

Me: The guy I was just talking to, I ran into in the club and he just wanted to say hi!

Jesickah: He didn't ask for your number or nothing right?

Me: Girl is he your man or something?

Jesickah: No he is just someone I been digging for years!

I walked off from her shaking my head at her pathetic ass. Questioning me about a man who obviously hasn't paid her no attention. She really needs to grow the fuck up because chasing after a man that isn't hers is so fucking childish. I walked up to the girls and asked if they was ready to go. We all walked out the house and went to stop to get McDonalds before we headed to my house to end the night.

Chips POV

Man I been busy running my business and keeping houses in order. After seeing how the turn out was for my little brother D-Dubb, I had decided I needed to start taking more time to just relax every now and then. So the night I went to the club was one of those nights. Was just planning on having a drink in the club and then leaving. When I got there I decided to get a VIP area for the guys and I.

I wanted to go walk around the club and invite bitches to the VIP for the fellas before I left. I seen a group of females pass me by but the last one with them was bad as fuck. I grabbed her hand and she just stared at me. All I could do was smile. I seen her before but I can't figure out where but before I could say anything she was walking away. I walked the club for a minute but then left.

When I got to the house party that shit was packed and I knew I wasn't staying. It was a quick stop for me because I needed to check on my little niggahs before I headed home to call it a night. I was standing against the wall in the living room when I seen the beauty from the club go into the bathroom. I made my way over to her direction. When she came out I was ready to talk to her.

She gave me her name but not her number. She walked away but not before I could tell her that I wasn't giving up trying to get to know her. When she walked away I seen Jesickahs ass grab her. They was talking but it looked like Jesickah was pissing her off. She walked away from Jesickah and a few seconds later I seen her and a group of girls leave. I walked up to Jesickah and Anna who was sitting on the stairs.

Me: Hey let me talk to you for a minute outside!

Jesickah: What's up?

Me: Hey who was that girl you was talking to?

Jesickah: Oh that's just Tee's stuck up ass! Why?

Me: Who she with?

Jesickah: Why you want to know? What's up?

Me: Man just answer my question!

Jesickah: Her stuck up ass is with no one and she is not going to fall for you! So stop trying!

Me: Did I ask you any of that?

Jesickah: No but I'm trying to stop you......

Me: Shut up! Where she hang out? What does she do?

Jesickah: She barely hangs out but she does go to school and work!

Me: Where she work and go to school?

Jesickah: Why are you wasting your time?

After she seen I was ignoring her questions she told me all I wanted to know. I walked away from her leaving her to stand alone and went home to think about my next step. I have to talk to her. She is a bad ass female and she has her head on right. I remember where I seen her before! At one of the parties over five years ago. I grabbed her hand and we smiled at each other. Oh shit that's my niggah D's girl. Damn!