Chapter nineteen

Important authors note at the end of this chapter

Previously..

The sound of voices and howls grew louder behind us as we continued to run further through the woods, zig-zagging so we were sure they weren't hot on our tail. Kacper muttered a soft 'we're almost there' to me but my attention was on something else. Someone else.

A tall and muscular built man stood slightly more forward than the mixed line of humans and wolves. From what I could see his hands were stuffed in to his jeans pockets and his face held a hopeful, yet cautious, expression. As we got closer to the line I noticed a slight glisten in the man's eyes and instantly the hairs on my arms stood up, tingles erupting through body.

Ignoring the quickening pace of our followers I leaped off of Kacper and sprinted towards the line. The closer I got, the more my heart raced. I was sure any Wolf within a fifty foot distance could hear it.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I stood in front of the man I had grown to love, even after my accident. He stood by me when I had been attacked by someone he called his friend.

I ran the short distance over to him and jumped in to his arms, my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms protectively wrapped around my small frame and pulled me closely towards him, breathing in my scent, as I did with him; the scent I had missed so much.

He was mine. And I was his.

.

A deep growl grumbled from Riley's chest, vibrating against me, only making me cling on to him even more.

"It's okay, baby," Riley whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Oh, how I had missed his voice. "I'm not going to let anybody take you away from me again. You're mine!" He growled.

I didn't respond, just continued to cry soft tears on to his bare chest as I felt my wolf ignite with happiness as she was finally rejoined with Riley's.

"Alpha Riley. How nice to finally meet you," a voice sneered. Dropping my grip from Riley, I turned to face the voice. Wes. "I see you have your little Omega back."

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" Riley roared, storming forward towards Wes. I could physically feel the anger radiating off of my mate making me feel slightly uneasy but safe and protected at the same time. With Riley as my mate, I knew that someone like Wes would never be able to get to me again. 

.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long but this school year for me is really important as I need to sort out colleges and sixth forms and start studying for my GCSEs next summer so I won't be on here as much. I also had a major creative block and I've tried so many times to continue this chapter in but I just can't so I'm going to leave it here.

I'm extremely upset with myself that I can't take this chapter any further and I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your standards.

But please don't forget to at least vote, and comment any ideas that you might have.