Chapter Eighteen

Kacper's POV

If you're reading this, please help my book by voting and commenting!

.

"Right," I started off, my voice loud and powerful, we're all here for one reason and one reason only; because we all have some sort of hatred towards Alpha Wes."

"And what exactly are we doing?" Someone asked loudly.

"What are we doing?" I repeated, "Alpha Wes has my sister locked in the basement of this pack house and he intends to use her as a dummy for the new recruits. Well, I'm not letting that happen this time. We're going to get her out; and if anyone here decides to go and tell Alpha Wes what we are doing there will be serious consequences."

"How do you plan on getting her out of here?" Another person asked, their brows furrowed with confusion.

I ran a slow hand through my hair, "I don't know exactly... I just need you to cause enough distractions to keep Wes away from me so I can get my sister out of here and back to her own pack. It's not a great plan but hopefully it'll work."

Somebody opened their mouth to ask another question but I cut them off before they could talk, "and yes, I do have help from her pack. There is no way I could do this alone."

.

It felt like I had been walking for an eternity, but when I finally entered Bloodmoon's territory my wolf howled in delight. I continued walking through the forest until I came across an open space of grass and a large house directly in the middle of it. A line of tall and muscular men stood in line outside the front, and sides that I could see, of the house.

They must be there in case another intruder sneaks on to their territory, my wolf said.

"Hold it," a deep voice sounded. "Name?"

"Kacper."

"Pack?" He asked.

"Moonstone." I said firmly. "I need to speak with your Alpha; it's urgent."

The tall man nodded and led me inside the pack house. As we walked down multiple hallways it made me realise how big this house actually is. Yeah, it looks big from the outside, but that's nothing compared to the inside. I bet Blair is always getting lost, I thought to myself.

"He's in his office, knock and go straight in. Tell him Colton let you in." I nodded and knocked on the big wooden door as the man, who I assumed was Colton, walked away; back outside to guard the house I presumed.

"Come in!" A strong and powerful voice boomed from behind the large doors. I pushed open the door and walked in. The Alpha was sat behind a desk with numerous piles of paper stacked around him. I never understood how Alpha's do what they do. I could never do it.

"I'm here to discuss the situation involving my Alpha and a pack member of yours. Blair?" I started, deciding to jump straight to the point. I needed this done as soon as possible.

The Alpha's head snapped up and he looked at me. "Blair? You know where she is?" He jumped out of his seat and in a split second he was standing in front of me. "Is she safe? Where is she?"

"Yes, I know where she is, no she isn't safe, she's locked in a basement under my pack house and," I took a breath, "why do you care so much about her?" I finished.

"You don't know?" He tilted his head to the side, confusion flashing in his eyes. I shook my head and he laughed humorously. "She's my mate."