Parenthood

Two Months Later:

Parenthood was definitely an adjustment. The two hybrids had many advantages, but it was still hard. Annabelle was now well again and her Arts Center and Floral Shop was finally open. She was teaching ballet and music. They were all finally happy again. There had been no threat in months and the two little babies definitely brought a light to their worlds.

Waking up out of her slumber, Annabelle heard little Hope crying in the next room. Speeding in with a freshly warm bottle she positioned her little girl comfortably in her arms. "Okay, mamas here." She said softly and watched as she drank from the bottle. As Annabelle rocked back and forth in the rocking chair positioned in the corner of Hope's room she heard light footsteps approaching.

"Shouldn't you be asleep, dog?" Annabelle asked with a playful grin on her lips. She purposely spoke quietly in order to make sure Hope felt at peace. "I could say the same about you, puppy." The hybrid retorts sarcastically, making Annabelle's smile grow wider. "How's our little Prince doing?"

He walks inside the dimly lite nursery and leans against the empty crib, with a warm smile. "He's sleeping quite beautifully. His sleeping habits are getting better I see." Klaus told his wife, making her nod in satisfaction. After a while of total silence Anna had finished and gently placed the infant back in her wonderland crib.

"Amazing is it not?" She whispers gazing upon the youthful beauty with love in her forever still heart. "Hm what's that, love?" Klaus asked curiously, as he too couldn't keep his eyes off his and his wife's creation. "How far we've come. After everything we've faced...all the pain, suffering, hatred. We've finally managed to be happy once and for all." Annabelle replied warmly.

"It truly is..Mrs.Mikaelson." Klaus says brushing his fingers against her plump cheek, which only made her blush even harder.

"You still seize to amaze me. One of the reasons why I love you so damn much."

"I love you more..Always~

One Week Later:

Unlocking the flower shop and checking the shipments, Annabelle prepared herself for the heavy amount of interviewees she'd be reviewing today. After finally officially opening her Arts Center and a convenient flower shop next door she needed more hands for when there'd be family emergencies, or the twins needed their mother.

Placing the first resume in front of her the bell hanging above the entrance jingles, signaling the arrival of her first interviewee.

"Just in time! I'm happy you could make it!" Annabelle greeted the young woman kindly. The woman smiled genuinely and shook Annabelle's silk like hand. "Oh please I'm just happy to get an Interview! I heard this was the last day for interviews and almost everyone applied here! I'm Eva by the way! Eva Sinclair." She replied excitedly as she followed the youthful hybrid to her office hidden safely in the back of the store.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Eva, I'm Annabelle. And I wouldn't say everyone but I'm happy to say that humanity is still intrigued with florestry. (Lol is that a word XD). And in that moment Anna thought, maybe things were really looking up for the better. Maybe they could all finally be happy, without constant threats.~

After going over all of my interviews today and resumes I decided to hire Eva. She seemed to have the most dedication and spirit for the shop, and that's exactly what I needed. I went next door to my Arts Center to prepare for my afternoon ballet class for children/teenagers.

This would be my daily duty or career for at least the next fifteen years. Unless the humans start to notice sooner that I've always looked twenty-two. I was excited to say that the class was a success for today and now I could go home to my own little bundle of joys! Though tomorrow I would be focusing on my first lesson for practicing the art of the violin.

"Nik, I'm home." I said clamly as I came through the front door with two bags of supplies. "Darling, how we're the rugrats today?" Klaus asked smiling cheekly. I slap him on his arm in disapproval.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, do not refer to innocent children in that manner. The class was a success, if you must know." I responded as we found ourselves in the bedroom and I got undressed. "Though I do reek of human and immaturity." I said amused and I could tell Nik found it quite laughable.

"I don't know. If you weren't my wife, I'd eat you up right now." He said with a seductive tone as his cool hands slid across my backside and down my womanhood. "Mmm careful, my love. I just might take you up on that offer." I responded before slipping in a thin, black nightgown and leaving the room.

After tucking in Henrik and Hope I went back to the bedroom, half expecting for Nik to be awake, but he was fast asleep. I smile warmly as I stood over him. Admiring him. I fear who I would be if I had never met Niklaus.

The thought of that brought back memories I worked so hard to bury long ago.