Adventure Time

Six Weeks Later:

Rebekah and Annabelle had been spending their days together for weeks now, as usual. They had so many things to catch up on. Though they Facetimed almost every other day Annabelle was away, it wasn't the same as when they would hangout and just talk about everything. Right now Bekah was begging Annabelle to go shopping with her, but she wasn't in the mood today. For some reason she was more tired than usual this week, but so her sister would let her be for that day she agreed.

"Ok ready?" Rebekah asked peeking her head through Klaus and Annabelle's door.

"Yeah pretty much, just let me grab my book." Annabelle stated sliding her leather jacket over her shoulder.

"What in gods name are you going to do with a book...at the mall?"

"Whaaat it's a good read. It's about a sister who's sweeter than pie, but doesn't know how to shut her pothole."

"Sounds boring." Rebekah replied making them both laugh.

I went into the library and grabbed a book that I bought during Klaus and I vacation, in New Guinea. It was about the history and study of Passed Down Ancestral power.

"Ok I'm rea-" My face drew blank as I walked down the steps.

"What's wrong Ann?" Bekah asked with concern in her voice.

"I have to pee, hold on." I whooshed into the private bathroom in Klaus and I room and of course did my business. It was sorta odd I had never really had to pee really bad like I was holding myself for ages, but I just shrugged it off. After cleansing my hands I walked back out to Rebekah.

"Hey Beks, I just had a great idea. How bout we take the jet to California and shop there for the day?"

"California? Why?" Rebekah asked amused.

" I don't know I kinda wanna see the beach. Plus, they have the cutest clothing."

"Well isn't that a bit far for shopping?"

"Don't be silly, it's only three hours away. Besides shopping isn't the only thing to do in Cali. We stay for a day or two, then we come back home. Whatdoya think?" I asked excited by my brilliant idea.

She looked at me intensely for a moment smirking, while a smile played at my lips. "Fine, I'm in!" She giggled.

"YES!"

On our way to the airport I was on the phone with the owner instructing them to prepare the jet for California.

"I don't really give a damn if there's a pursumed storm heading for New Orleans. Were bloody well not headed for New Orleans seeing as though were already here! Just have the pilot ready in twenty!" I hang up the phone in slight frustration. I wasn't angry I just hate when people go against my orders.

"Are you okay Ann? You seem a bit...off recently?" Rebekah asked still focused on the highway ahead of us.

"I'll be fine just got a bit- wait, what do you mean by off?"

"Idk it just seems your different today is all."

"Mmm maybe I am acting weird. Guess I just missed home so much I've forgotten where I'm from. Sorry if I've been a bit harsh Beks."

"It's totally fine. No hard feelings trust me." Rebekah replied sweetly.

Two Days Later:

"We should be back within a few hours Nik. Were having our things from the hotel transported to the airport so there's no reason to go back."

"What about checking out?" Nik asked over the phone.

"I'll do it over the phone on the way to the airport."

"Very well, I'll see you soon. Miss you."

"I miss you too." I said blushing.

He chuckled, "I love you."

"I Love you more."

"Impossible." He stated hanging up the phone. I smiled.

It was time for Rebekah and I to travel back home now. We had done all the shopping, gossiping, and swimming possible. But I missed Klaus and as much fun as it is spending time with Rebekah, all I wanted right now was to be in his big, warm, loving arms.

Rebekah and I stopped for something to eat before heading to the airport. Right about now I could eat a whole horse and drink three gallons of blood, though I had eaten this morning, and I was really in the mood for pickles and peppermint ice cream.

Our (male) waiter came over to our table. "Welcome to La Mia Cucina, my name is Alfie and I will be your waiter for this lovely evening." He greeted us with a thick French accent.

I smiled, "Very nice to meet you Mr.Alfie. I'm Anna and this is Bekah." I said gesturing to Rebekah and I.

"I have to pee." I stated when Alfie left after taking our orders and got up from the table.

"Again?! Isn't that like the seventh time today?!" Rebekah asked amazed.

"What are you, keeping score? This isn't a game of Volleyball you know?"

Rebekah chuckled, "Whatever, just make it back before the food this time."

After eating a tone of food and washing it down with a diet coke spiked with blood, which Rebekah thought was fairly odd of me to do, we hopped into the car on our way to the airport. God was I excited to be getting home.

"I think I'll just sleep for now. Wake me once we've descended will you?"

"Sure thing."

I slouched into my chair on the plane and rested my hands on my stomach. Within no time I fell into a deep slumber.

Mikaelson Mansion:

"Nik, Marcel were home!" Rebekah yelled as we entered the house with our hands full of bags and more in the car. I saw Klaus exit our room from my peripheral.

I smiled widely like a fan-girl meeting 5SOS and sped up the stairs, almost making Klaus and I tumble from my over bearing hug.

"Ooooh I missed you so much Nik." I stated wrapping my legs around his waist and smothering him in sweet/lustful kisses.

"I see." Klaus replied with a deep chuckle. Marcel came out of his and Rebekah's room.

"Okay I know you two missed each other very much, but could you please do your business in the privacy of your own room?"

Marcel asked as he walked down the steps towards Rebekah. "I didn't really miss you all that much. In fact I was quite relieved to be away from you." Rebekah said teasing Marcel.

Marcel wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips and neck.

"Keep telling yourself that. It's only gonna get you into more trouble." He said with a sly smirk.

"Okay now who needs the room?" I said giggling still in Klaus's arms.

As I said that I started to feel lightheaded, like really lightheaded. My hands started to violently shake! The only thing I saw was complete darkness.

"ANNABELLE!" The faint cacophony of my family calling my name was the last thing I heard.

* * * *
Song: I Want You - Fefe Dobson