Sinister Angel

Summer

I stood there looking into a face that I remember seeing here and there, but not often. My insides trembled not knowing what he wanted with me. Had he been watching and waiting on me. I wished that I had stayed instead wondering off. Now in a bad situation, one that I may not be able to get out of.

He smiled down at me with his brown eyes, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. There was something off about him and that day that I saw him when I was August I should have known that it was something. His phone rung jarring him from his lustful and sinister looks. He looked at the screen and back to me.

"What's up baby sis? How did things go at the little family reunion?" I heard him ask his sister.

When I heard him that made me wonder what and who he was talking about. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. My chest heaved up and down as I watched every move he made.

"Yeah I have her right here in front of me. And she is beautiful as ever." He said trailing his finger across my collarbone.

I listened as he said a few more words and he finally hung up. He shoved his phone in his pocket and grabbed me roughly by my forearm. He made walk down a set of steps that led to a dark and dreary basement. I felt chills throughout my body.

"W-why are you doing this? And why did you kill Jerod?" I looked up at him.

"Oh Summer I'm doing this because I am your guardian angel. I have been watching over you for a while now. I lurked in the shadows and I even made sure that my sister kept a low key eye on you. You are so beautiful and innocent." He leaned in inhaling my scent.

"You didn't answer why you killed Jerod?"

"He was in the way and he was going to ruin everything. Don't you know I killed my wife for you." He whispered against my neck making me cringe.

"Detective Smith, I don't understand."

"See Summer your daddy owes me and has been owing me for a long time. I did a lot of dirty work for him and never received my cut. I had been asking and he just ignored my pleas. So I had to get the next best thing, someone that dear to him, which is you. I know you not a virgin anymore, but I will enjoy my time with you and so will you." He pushed me farther in the basement.

"So you had something to do with burning August club?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Indeed I did. Too bad things had to end the way that they are. Now that my wife is out the picture you and I can be married." He said as he placed me in chair.

Tears streamed down my face because my father had gotten me caught up in some sick and twisted stuff all because of his greed. I thought my father was a true man of God, but he never was.  I don't understand why my father couldn't just pay him. Everything was about money.

I felt my hands being roped tightly behind my back. Smith kneeled down removing my shoes. He rose up and stepped to a table that had some electrical tape. I had no idea what he was going to do with me or to me. Tears continued to fall as I looked up to the ceiling praying I would make it out of this alive.

"Aw baby don't cry." He shushed me as he wiped my tears.

I jerked from his touch only to have him jerk head forcefully by my hair. "Summer don't be a rude guest. I really hate to have to get rough with you." He warned as he shoved me back.

Dear Lord please hear my cry......

August

After all the bombs and explosions dropped I walked out the house ready to commit murder. I still had unfinished business with Jordan and most importantly Jackson's bitch ass. I knew that Summer was fucked up mentally and emotionally. Shit a nigga was too. I noticed that her car was still parked out front. I rose my brow wondering where the hell she went.

I walked down the driveway and looked from one end of the street to the other. I had no idea where the hell she was. This wasn't like her. I started walking the block hoping that I would run into her along the way. She couldn't have gone far.

I had an eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something was really off. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it out of my pocket, looking at the screen. It was a number that I didn't recognize. Right now I wasn't in the mood for bullshit. I took a few breaths and answered in a aggravated tone.

"Tha' fuck you want?"

"The question here really is do you want your girl back. I mean I can keep her here with me for as long as I like. She really is a beautiful and curvy sight. God really blessed her." The caller smirked.

"What tha' fuck have you don' with my lady?" My voice boomed in anger.

There was a evil laugh spread through the phone. "The same thing you do to her." He laughed and hung up the phone.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I took off back to the house of lies and drama.

"Yo Summer is in danger. Some sick ass nigga got her somewhere. Dammit I don't know who the fuck boy is." I ran my hands through my hair.

"What do you mean somebody has my daughter?" Jackson questioned.

"Nigga don't even try ta' act like you fuckin' care cause I know yo ass don't. Shit you probably got something to do with why she missing." I snarled at him as I grabbed my phone to make some moves.

Shit was beyond fucked up right now. I hit up Amp and I already knew that he was going to go ham considering all this time he been hiding the fact that he was Summer's brother.

"Amp met at Centennial Blvd. There is a some shit just popped off with your Summer."

"The hell going on? What happened with my sis?"

"Some lunatic ass nigga got her."

"Alright I got the gat and I'm heading that way."

"Fa'sho."

I hung up and watched as Sheryl had this evil look on her face. It was like she was ready to snap and I had a feeling that she was about to do some crazy shit. Just as I turned to head back out all I heard was,

POW! POW! POW!

"Tha fuck....."

Excuse Mistakes!