Goin' Deep

Summer

"Baby, make slow passionate love to me." I looked into his eyes and bit on my lip.

"Summer you sure you ready fa' this?"

"August, I'm more than ready. I trust you and I know that you will do me right." I leaned over and pecked his lips.

Just as I was about to pull away he grabbed the back of my head and took the kiss deeper. His tongue mated with mine in a way that had my body quivering. He rubbed up and down my bare thigh and I could feel his erection pressed right at my center. The only thing that was separating us was my shorts and his. His hands slid up my back and he started pulling my sports bra off.

I sat astride him with my breast on display and he stared at them with lust filled eyes.

"Summer you so fuckin' beautiful." He scooted up and took my left nipple in his mouth as he tweaked the other one.

I threw my head back with a deep moan as he continued to work his mouth on me. His hands found their way to my hair as he trailed kisses up the column of my neck. He tilted my head back for better access as his tongue trailed slowly up my neck.

"Mmmm....August."

He stopped and stared at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. He looked so sexy and I was drenched just from looking at him.

"Summer I'ma be gentle at first, but I'ma go deep. You think you can handle how I'ma give it ta' you?" He flipped me on my back and kissed down my body.

My breathing escalated as he kissed my pelvis while sliding my shorts off. As he slid them down his lips followed suit. Once he had them off he pushed my thighs apart and kissed the inside of each thigh.

"August...." I trailed off.

"You wanna feel my tongue baybeh?" He smirked and kissed my nether lips as if he was kissing my lips.

"Uh...August!" I screamed out at the wicked pleasure he was bringing my body. He had me gripping the sheets as his tongued worked me into overdrive.

His tongue was moving rapidly and my legs shook around his head as I gripped his hair. His technique was out of this world and I knew that no one would ever compare to what his mouth could do.

"Baby I'm about to cum!" I screamed out yet again as my body splintered into the most intense orgasm ever.

I was beyond sensitive, but August wasn't showing me any mercy as his tongue continued to move against my wet sex. I thought I was gonna pass out from how he was working his mouth. He didn't let up until he made me cum again.

He rose above me and he smiled down at me right before taking my lips into a passionate kiss that had me weaker than I already was. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss got deeper. He broke off the kiss and rose up. I looked at him through hooded eyes and I looked down and he was more than ready to fill me up. I had never saw his member, but I knew that he was well endowed.

I looked at him as he dropped his shorts and he sprang free. He held himself in his hand and slowly stroked it. He looked down at what he was doing and then looked at me while biting on his bottom lip.

August

Summer had me more than turned on, but a nigga had to remember that she was a virgin. She watched me as I stroked myself and I knew that it was turning her on. I stood by the side of the bed and grabbed her hand.

"Touch it Summer. Stroke me just like this." I moved my hand indicating how I wanted her to stroke me.

She rose on her knees and tried to fit her small hand around it, but her fingers didn't fit. Her eyes widened and I knew that she was afraid I was gon' hurt her.