Chapter 20

Meek

"So this not you right here?" Officer Snick or Snitch whatever his fuckin name was asked me for like the 5th time.

"Nah" I shook my head smirking.

"Listen if you can just admit that this is you, your punishment might not be as bad" Lies, I ain't fallin for this good cop bad cop shit.

"All you have to do is corporate with us" Officer Matt said.

Wassup with these bitch ass names?

They kept replaying the same video over and over, it was me holdin Nicki, with Chris, Dre and Ace. You could only see the back of bitch ass King and his homie. Then rewinding it over and over to where I turned around and shot both of them. My face was clear  I couldn't say it wasn't me but that's what I was gonna do.

I didn't even know that nigga had cameras all around the premises.

"We know that is you and you know that is you so just admit it so we can move on" Officer Snitch slammed his fist on the table making me laugh.

"Where the fuck my lawyer at?" I was tired of sitting in this hard ass chair with these tight ass cuffs around my wrist.

-

Onika

"Nic stop crying everything is going to be okay" Bey tried to calm me down but I couldn't, every time I tried to stop crying I just thought about it again and cried even harder.

"They got Chris and I'm not crying" she tried to prove a point. "Shit they even took Ace and Dre in for questioning" I shook my head.

"It-it's not the s-same" I sniffled. Meek actually did the crime he wasn't a witness or nothing he was the suspect.

"Nicki stop thinking negative" she sighed giving up throwing herself back on my bed.

"Well there's nothing positive about this situation!"

"True" I glared at her. It's like she don't care at all and it was getting on my nerves.

"Why are you acting like that?" She frowned her face up in confusion.

"Like what? A cry baby? Nicki I don't do all that crying shit and you know that, I'm not that good at showing my emotions okay? I like to keep everything in and let it all out in the shower" she said all in one breath.

"Be-"

"I'm leaving" and with that she got up walking out of my room, a few moments I heard my front door close shut.

It was around 8 at night and my mom finally had came back from wherever she was at. We was sitting down in the living room each of us on different couches sitting across from each other.

"Who's the guy Nicki?" Was the first thing my mom asked me.

"Huh?" I scrunched up my face.

"The guy who has your heart Onika, I was once your age before" she sighed.

"Well it's not August that's for sure" I mumbled, luckily she didn't hear me.