Chapter 9

Onika

"Bey.. I don't-I don't think that's a good idea" She rolled her eyes.

"Com'on Nicki, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Uh they can find out that we followed them and I don't about you but I'm quite terrified of Meek when he's mad and this will take him to a whole another level" I said.

"Nicki what did I tell you before? You are your own person do what the hell you want!" She threw her arms up in the air.

"I know but what if we see something we're not suppose to see or something happens I mean we know nobody in Philly and I found a gun in Meeks car last night" her eyes widen.

"Seriously?" I nodded "I found one in Chris's couch" I laughed.

"In the couch?" She nodded laughing with me

"Okay okay this is not a laughing matter Bey, we should just stay here because what if God forbid something happens to us? Really think about that" I looked at her.

"I thought about it and... I still wanna go" we stared at each other for a little while.

"Okay" I gave in making her jump up and down in excitement. This is not going to turn out well.

"Come on before they get to far"I grabbed my keys, locked my front door and get in her car.

"This is going to be so bad Bey" she just shook her head.

"Stop being so paranoid, we can just follow them for a little then maybe go shopping down there" she said while looking back and forth from the road and me.

"What if they find out that we followed them?" I said after a couple of minutes.

"They're not, I'll just stay a few cars behind them duh" she said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Look Bey I don't know about you but I'm scared that Meek might hit me when he finds out about this" she ignored me by turning on the radio. A few moments later I seen Chris's all black Range, Bey made sure to stay a few cars behind like she said but I was still scared.

I put my two hands together, closing my eyes and looking up praying to God that nothing will happen, we won't get caught or lost.

"Amen" I said quietly, Bey started laughing at me.

"Bey there isn't nothing funny about this! This is practically a death wish!" I exclaimed.

"Nicki calm the hell down, nothing is going to happen I even have my taser" she smirked.

"A taser? Are you serious? Bey they have guns for crying out loud! What are we going to do with a little ass taser?!" I glared at her.

"Look it's too late to turn back now so I advise you to go to sleep or shut the hell up" she snapped.

"Fine whatever, wake me up when we get there or something" I climbed in the back, grabbing the blanket that she always keeps in here pulling it over me, laying my head on my arms closing my eyes.

-

"Nicki get up" I opened my eyes to see Bey staring in my face.

"Are we dead yet?" She gave me that bruh face.

"No we're not dead, just get up" I sat up looking out the window, she had parked at the corner on a small block.

"Where-"

"Shhhh, look look! There they go" she pointed at a house where Chris and Meek was at with those guys I met at the hospital and some other people.

"How long have we been here?"