Chapter 10

Beyoncé

"Chris stop being childish if I gotta walk around with a black eye you do too" He thought I wouldn't hit his ass back, if you hit me I hit you simple as that.

"Shut up or go da fuck home if you just gonna be nagging all day" he finally said after about 20 minutes of ignoring me.

"Whatever nigga don't even bother calling me later either" I got up mushing the back of his head when I passed him, walking out the front door slamming it behind me.

-
Onika

"I-I love you too Rihmeek" I smiled up at him while bitting my lip.

"Now I wanna hear you scream that shit" he mumbled before leaning down and kissing me. Right when his hands touched my waist I felt my panties get moist. It wasn't that good type of moist either, something was running down my leg.

"I'll be right back" I broke away from the kiss running upstairs into the bathroom pulling my tights down all to see blood all over my panties.

"Great fucking timing" I thought to myself, sighing turning on the shower water testing it to see if it's warm, taking off my clothes before getting in. I washed up three times then got out to brush my teeth. I wrapped my towel around me tightly and walked in my room only to see Meek sitting on my bed staring directly at me.

"What ya period came on?" How did he know that?

"Shut up" I mumbled, getting clothes out of my dresser. I heard him laughing behind me but I just pretended I didn't hear him. I went in the bathroom so I could put on my clothes and my pad without being embarrassed.

"Why are you still laughing, it isn't funny" I said once I came out the bathroom.

"Ightt I'm a chill" he tried to hold his laugh in but he couldn't. I pursed my lips and glared at him.

"Get out" soon as I said that he stopped laughing.

"Make me" his lips curved up into a smirk.

-

"Stop making fun of me" I pouted, I was trying to watch a movie but he keep calling me Bloody Mary and the thing is it's not even that funny.

"I'm-" then his phone ranged making me roll my eyes.

"Yo?" He answered while laughing a little.

"What" his smile dropped.

"When I see that n-" he looked over at me. "Fuck it I'm on my way" he got up walking towards the door.

"This time I won't be back" what?

"And don't follow me Nicki, I'm not fuckin playin" he left of the door.

When he said that I thought about how I was gonna get him back for hitting me. Now I know that's another bad idea but he wasn't gonna get away with doing that to me. Maybe I'll get him in his sleep.

"Yes Bey" I answered my phone.

"Do you wan-"

"No"

"You don't even kn-"

"We're not following them" I heard her sigh.

"Don't you wanna know what they're about to do?"

"No I do not"

"Please"

"No Bey, you must really want to die"

"What you scared or something?"

"No I'm just not stupid"

"Whatever" and she hung up.

-

It was now Wednesday, I was getting ready for school since yesterday was the last day of spring break. I haven't seen Meek since Saturday, Bey still has a attitude because I didn't want to go follow Meek and Chris to wherever they was going.

My mom was coming home in 2 weeks, I miss her even when she gets annoying. I walked out the house locking the door and got in my car.

15 minutes later I was parking in the schools parking lot. I got out my car walking making sure I had everything I bump into someone.

"I'm so sor- oh hey August" he laughed.

"What's up where you been at" he asked smiling down at me.

"You don't even wanna know" I said while walking into school.

"But I do" I shook my head.

"Trust me you don't" I said seriously, walking into my first period class leaving him in the hallway.

All day I kept to myself, Bey wasn't no where to be found, Instead of going to lunch like usual I went to the library and just read multiple books. Now I was in the house eating Shrimp Alfredo, it was like around 9 at night I know it's not to good to eat late but I was hungry.

After I was done I just put my dish in the sink, I went upstairs and got in my bed falling into a comfortable sleep.

-

I woke up from the sound and the vibrations of my phone ringing. Who could be calling me at 2 in the morning?

"Hello" I grumbled into the phone.

"Nicki hurry up and come outside" it was Bey.

"What why?"

"Just hurry up" it sounded like she was crying.

I got up out my bed and slid on my Nike slides, putting on my hoodie grabbing my keys rushing downstairs, locking the front door behind me I seen Dre, Jay, and Bey in the car.

"What was so important that ya'll have me out here on a school night?" I asked soon as I sat in the back seat with Bey.

"Nicki don't freak out okay" Bey sniffled.

"Don't freak out about what?" She was started to scare me.

"Uh Meek and uhm Chris got in a bad accident" she said quietly.

"What kind of accident?"

"They had uh got shot.. Really bad" A few tears slipped out of Bey's eyes.

I tried not to cry but I couldn't, I started sobbing Bey pulled me into a hug. Even if I didn't know how bad their condition was, I still was crying just because they had got shot. How would you react to someone you love had got shot.

"Come on Nicki" Bey gentle dragged me out the car, we was following behind Dre and Jay. Me and Bey had sat down while the guys went to go talk to the nurse.

"Nicki stop crying, their going to be fine" she sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than me.

"What the nurse say?" Bey asked when Dre and Jay came sat with us.

"She won't tell us shit" Jay gritted out.

"What if they're dead"

"Nicki don't say that!" she swatted my arm.

"I'm just saying" I mumbled.

"Family of Christopher Brown and Robert Williams!"

-

I had to rewrite this because the first one I wrote it got deleted idk how, it was going to be about 20 something pages long. This chapter is such a disappointment, next time I'll save my drafts before I exited off the app. Fuck wattpad..

Excuse any mistakes & Sorry for the disappointment.