Chapter 16

Onika

"Rihmeek" I said soon as I heard him pick up.

"What?" He sounded like he just woke up. After what happened last night he left saying he just had to go you know the same excuse, it was 12:34 pm I don't know why he sleeps in late.

"What you doing" I said lamely, I don't even know why I called.

"Tryna sleep" he said shortly.

"Oh.. When you gonna get up?"

"In a hour or 2" I nodded like he could see me.

"Okay uhm just call me when you get up or whatever" I hung up before he could say anything.

I sighed getting out my car I was at the mall just to get out the house, I was by myself since Bey had a lunch date with Chris. They're always out somewhere and Meek never wants to go anywhere.

I walked around the mall a bit I didn't really buy much since I didn't need it, I went to over to Chipotle getting my usual rice bowl finding a seat on the far end of the food court.

I was mixing up my food then I heard a chair scrapping agains the floor and someone sat in the seat across from me.

When I looked up I seen August with a smile on his face, not a evil smile just a sincere smile.

"Hi?" I didn't know what else to say since I haven't seen him in a while and what happened when he was at my house.

"What's up Nicki?" He took a sip of my drink. Ew.

"I don't know you tell me" I shrugged.

"Well I went to a therapist and got over my obsession over you" my eyes shot up.

"What?" I coughed on my food.

"Apparently I had a obsession over you that's what my therapist said and I got over it so you won't hear me say "I love you" anymore or me popping up at your house" he laughed and I faked laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah... So uhm what made you come seat with me?"

"You looked lonely and I wanted to come speak you know?" I nodded.

"I'm not lonely, I'm just trying to eat in peace" I stabbed my lettuce and my meat onto my fork.

"Am I interrupting that peace?" He chuckled.

"Yea sorta" I said it like it was the obvious thing in the world.

"My bad Nic" he got up pushing the chair back in. "I'll see you later" he winked at me walking away.

I wasn't even hungry anymore, I put my food back in the bag grabbing my stuff. After I put my bags in the back seat I seen a piece of paper under my window wiper, I furrowed my eyebrows grabbing it.

Watch your back

-K

I looked around in the parking lot scared out of my mind, who would leave me a note like this? When I was driving back home I was thinking if I knew anyone who names starts with "K" and I don't.

Right when I walked in the house, it smelt straight like marijuana and I walked straight in the living room to see Meek face up to the ceiling blow out O's with his feet kicked up, and  empty bags of chips and a half eaten cheese steak.

"Robert Rihmeek Williams" I sounded like a angry parent.

"Wha-what the hell is all this? How did you even get in here?" I opened up the living room window a bit.