Demise of a Forgotten One...

Newist chapter for A Little Lullaby.

Demise of a Forgotten One. Part 1.

I will update soon, but dont presure me. I'm sick at this point in time and sleeping for long hours of the day, i'm officially turning into a night owl.

Enjoy, xo.

________________________________________________________________________________

VAMPIRES, their heading off to the school for my mother, but they are going through La Push to get there. Follow them. I shouted at everyone and cutting off someone’s sentence.

What do you mean? Seth asked as I heard him running to me.

They thought she was me, they threatened to kill me if she had left, and someone call the Cullen’s and tell them to meet with us at the school. I shot back.

Someone left the group conversation as we ran towards the school. The sent of Vampire hung in the hair as we ran, it was sickly sweet and burned my nose, I wanted to heave but something was telling me to shut up and run.

We were almost at the school now. And the Vampire stink was almost too much; my nose was burning from the sweet sickly smell.

I feared for my mother but most of all I feared for my new family, I feared for Sam and Emily but most importantly I feared for Seth. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with that man so I cannot let some vampires ruin my one chance at happiness.

We were nearing the school now and the cloaked vampires I take to be the Volturi were in a formation that would have any person cowering at their feet.

The leader that spoke to me before was taking lead. He was slightly in front of two other vampires as they flank his left and right, the others stay in a tight knit formation a few meters behind the men.

“You have a choice, you will come with us back to Valera and become a guard or we will kill you here today, you may die either way but you have a guaranteed death day today.” He spoke of death as it was an old friend, one whom he had escaped for many a years.

My mother stood there calculating her chances. With a small inconspicuous look towards me her eyes were silently begging for me to respect her decision. I silently nodded back with my huge head when she spoke.

“I no longer wish to live, please end my suffering.” She spoke with a grave voice as the leader looked upon her with sorrow.

“Very well. Jane, Dmitri, finish this I wish to go home.” His voice betraying his face, slight happiness was shown through his act.

He knew the Vampire he came to kill today was my mother, he was trying to get a reaction out of me, and he was then justified to get his army to attack the wolves if I try to harm anyone of them.

With a clear head I spoke to my pack. He is trying to get a reaction, he wants us dead, and otherwise he wouldn’t have come all this way to kill her. She was already going to them; they would have had spies on her to know that she was making her way to them. Please this is her choice, I never got to know my mother but to me she is already dead. I felt like choking on my own words, yes she was my mother and she had to leave to protect me but by her dying today it was protecting me more than she would know.

I spoke with Jasper once, he had told me that if she went with them she would be persuaded to come after and kill us. I never wanted that to happen, I was happy with my family as is, and nothing will harm it if I have a say in it.

The small girl from before moved out from behind the leader, obviously her being Jane and the man that moved by her left was Dmitri. They strode towards my mother as if she was ice-cream, not a suicidal vampire.

After hearing the malicious sounds of tearing flesh I turned away, unable to see my mother’s real demies. I will always think of her as the mother that died when I was too young to remember her.

After the tearing noise stopped without a single scream from my mother, thick smoke filled the air. The smoke was burning my noise more than the actual vampires before me, my mother was gone.

She lived a life which I wish wasn’t true. She had grown up from an adolescent to find love with my father and I was happy they were both together, the way they should be.

The Volturi didn’t move. They stood still ‘fearing’ an attack from us wolves. I shifted behind the cover of a tree and strode towards them.

“Leave, you’re not welcome here, and we do not want a fight. We must remain hidden as much as you to the humans. Please do not hunt on our land or within a 300 meter radius. We respect that you were here to fulfil your job, it is done. Now leave.” I showed them I wasn’t afraid by looking the three leaders in the eye, I saved the obvious main leader for last.

His red milky eyes were glowing with something I could not tell, nor did I want to know. I could feel the wolves slowly start to make their way out from the forest and into the school area. Seth and Sam came and stood by me while the Volturi looked taken aback.

The small Jane girl was staring daggers at me and then a look of confusion crossed her face followed by rage.

“The Cullen’s are protecting them, I cannot hurt it.” She hissed through her teeth as I smiled at her.

“Leave or we will have to make you” I said in a dangerous voice, not willing to let them see I wanted to break down and cry. My mood suddenly changed and I had the confidence to shoo them on their way.

The Cullen’s were close by, we were protected by Bella’s shield and I could feel the effects of Jasper. The Volturi slowly began to move backwards towards first beach where I am sure Sam sent some wolves after them to stop them from attacking anyone on our land.

 The fire of my mother was slowly fading to show a collection of ashes. I still had the locket on that Jake had given, he earlier today. A small handful will forever remain in the locket around my neck.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next few chapter's might be short but it is only filling for the next main drama. I know it's short but as i said it is only part 1. There should be about 2-3 parts for this one chapter if i have my way, but with my crazy immagination who knows what i will write next. ;)

Will the Voltori let the werewolf's live? Will Seth be able to grow old with his imprint? and will Pepper be able to live through the drama of High School on the rev?

Ryhannon, xo.