Chapter 3

I walk slowly up to his desk with my head down.

He starts

" Maggie i am so sorry about this morning i didnt hear what courtney said, its my first teaching job and i wanted to help kids not yell at them. when i saw you run out of the room, i was heart broken. I'm so sorry, please forgive me?"

I was shocked, "youre sorry? i should be the one apoligizing i yelled at you, i am sorry."

We both looked at each other for what felt like a million years but was only seconds. 

"You dont have to serve those detentions, you can be on your way." he was blushing

I've never seen a man blush. i was so suprised i blushed and then i realized he wanted me to leave so i did.

but before i got to the door he said "Maggie?" i turned and he continued " i really hope you go on that trip" and i smiled and nodded and left the classroom. 

The rest of the day went by slow, Lillie made friends and was having a great day im guessing because when i walked into the cafeteria she was sitting with a group of girls ignoring me. i found mason and we ate and i chugged on for the rest of my classes until the day was over. Lillie found me and we got in the car.

"Mags can we get icecream?" 

I had about 10 bucks in my wallet so i said yes and we drove to the closest grocery store. We parked and walked our way to the frozen section.

"i want Fudge swirrel mags"

"okay we'll get that and vanilla for mom" 

i grabbed the two cartons and turned and Lillie was gone.

i panicked.  I cant lose her. She's like a 3 year old. I walk down the isles looking for her. 

"LILL?"

"LILL--- OOOMF"

I fell to the ground and i banged my head, i must of ran into someone, i look up and there is none other than Mr. Foster with mouthwash and toilet paper in his hand. 

"oh my go--maggie? what are you doing here?"

"getting icecream" i say in pain

" are you alright,?"

i try to stand but i fall again, my head is pounding and everything is spinning.

"alright we have to get you to a hospital"

"no i have to find lillie?"

"whos Lillie? he asks

"My sister, Shes 14"

"oh okay is she blonde?" he asks

"how'd you know?" i say curiously

"because theres a blonde girl looking at nail polish right in front of me" he says laughing. I look up its her. I grab my head and am still sitting on the supermarket floor, and then everything goes black and i lay back and then the darkness takes me.

I wake up to a bright light, thinking im dead, but i see im laying in a hospital bed and i sigh. I look to my right and there is my mom chatting with Mr. Foster. I sit up quickly and look at both of them, suddenly getting dizzy i grab my head. 

"What happened?" i say

They both look at me and laugh

"Where's Lillie? i quickly say with my eyes going wide with panick

"She's at the vending machine" Mr Foster says

"oh honey i cant believe you ran into your teacher at the supermarket and almost killed yourself" my mother says chuckling. Shes still dressed in her hospital gear, she must be on duty.

"honey are you feeling okay?" i hear her say

"yah i'm fine just a headache"

"okay well i was talking to Mr. Foster over here and since i have to work tonight and have already taken my break sitting here with you, he offered to take you home."

i look at her with wide eyes "NO!"

They both look at me shocked and i see a little hurt in Mr. Fosters eyes. I immediatly regret saying that.

"i'm sorry, yah sure that would be great thank you"

i stand still alittle light headed grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to change. I come out minutes later, lillie is back and ready to go. Mr Foster is holding my purse and he leads us out and i hug my mom before i leave. We walk out and i see the most gorgeous Black Mustang Convertable. 

"Is that yours?" i ask

"yah" he says grinning

 Mr. Foster comes around my side and opens the door for me like a gentlemen i hop in the passanger seat and lillie gets in the back. He goes around to his side and starts the car. He asks me for directions to my house and i tell him to drive straight and turn on Raywood st. He gives me a weird look but continues driving.

We turn onto the street, "its number 23" i say 

He looks at me squinting his eyes "are you sure" 

"yah i think i know where i live, Why?"

He turns into my drive way and points at the house next door "because thats the house i just moved into."