Chapter 1

"LILLIEE LETS GO!!!"

I finally get to start my sophmore year at Georgia Bay High, its the first day and im actually excited. Except for the fact my younger freshman sister is taking hours in the bathroom. The door finally swings open and she looks like a "class A" whore. I dont care much but i cant risk the chance of my mom sending her back upstairs to change. I throw her my sweatshirt and tell her to put it on or our mom might make us later than we already are.

"LILLIE COME ON!"   i say for millionth time this morning

"SHUT UP MAGGIE! but thanks for the sweatshirt you saved me the extra 2 seconds it would take for me to get my own"

We run downstairs and mom has made breakfast, she looks at us smiling and i cant just leave after all the work shes done. I take a seat and eat as fast as i can and watch lillie take slow bites.

"So girls excited for school today?"

we both chime "yep" and she continues thanking me for bringing lillie to school since she has just started a new job at the hospital.

"alright you two better be off before youre late"

i scoff at lillie, then thank my mother for breakfast and run out the door, lillie skipping behind me.

we finally get to school and i pull out my schedule and hers.  The bell has already rung and first period is in session and i am late but i still escort lillie to her first period.

"alright you have math first heres the room"  i say

"mags i dont want to go i'm scared" she whines

"Lil were late ill meet up with you at lunch and i promise if you still arnt feeling good by then, ill bring you home and make you pizza and spaghetti your fave"

"okay" she says and slumps into her first period

i look at my schedule and see i have history first period..."hmm a new guy" i say to myself as i read the teachers name in my head  "Brendan Foster"....alright brendan foster please be accepting of late students. I run down the hall and get to the door room 334. I shake my head and open the door. Ive interupted him speaking, i hear him stop and turn from the class to me. I look up and see the most gorgeous brown eyes looking at me. Brendan Foster is a tall 6 foot 3, brown hair, brown eyes, pale but beautiful man, he cant be over 25. I blush and quickly take the closest seat to the back of the room.

"and you are?" Mr. Foster says in a sly tone

my voice cracks as i say "Maggie Bordeau"

"aah Mrs Bordeau i see you could make it, i was just asking everyone to say something about themselves to get to know eachother and since youve earned the spotlight you can go first" 

i gulp "I'm Maggie, i like to read and dance"

Courtney the queen bee in the front of the class scoffs an says "you dance like a moose"

ive had enough this morning " and who are you to talk when the only thing you do with your body is slut it out to every guy in the school"

Mr. Foster stops us. 

"HEY STOP THIS! MAGGIE FOSTER YOU HAVE JUST EARNED YOURSELF A WEEK OF DETENTION, NO ONE TALKS IN MY CLASSROOM THAT WAY"

Oh I'm not done with him. "AND WHAT ARE YOU? THREE YEARS OLD? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME WHEN SHE JUST SAID WHAT  SHE SAID TO ME"

I'm probably making no sense. But i am tired and have had enough this morning.

"you just made that 2 weeks after school with me, starting today"

I probably being a colossal bitch right now, i feel bad but i'm fuming. 

I need to get out of here i grab my bag and run to the door, slamming it. I go to the cafeteria and text my best friend mason "hey can you come see me?"