Chapter six: Vivid dreams

This was the longest day of my life. I didn’t know the hour since there were no windows and for some reason my phone wasn’t showing it. I looked over to the bed and I saw that Bryson was already asleep. I wasn’t going to sleep until I saw someone come in... At least that was what I thought. I fell asleep about five minutes later.

            That night I had the worst nightmare ever. It all started in my house. I was sitting on my bed.  Everything was dark. The only light was coming from my laptop. All of a sudden I heard a robotic voice coming from it. It said

“We are coming for you. No matter how hard you try you will not be able to stop us from killing you and your little friend, Bryson.”

            Then a hand came out from the screen and grabbed me by the neck. It was pulling me in. The weird thing is that I could actually feel the hand getting tighter around my neck. The computer sucked me in and I saw where the voice was coming from. The thing wouldn’t let go of my neck. I was running out of air and couldn’t breathe. All I could think of was “My life is over”. Then it finally let go. But the torture wasn’t over. The thing was holding the longest knife I had ever seen in my entire life in his other hand. It got the knife closer to my neck. I started screaming and woke up. My clothes and bed sheets were soaked with sweat.

Bryce got up as fast as lightning.

“What happened?” he said kind of scared.

“Nothing... I just had the worst dream ever.”

“Well, in that case I’m going back to sleep.” See how ‘nice’ he is?

“Whatever…” he seriously pisses me.

“Whatever…” he said yawning.

    After that I couldn’t go back to sleep. I just kept thinking of what my dream could mean. It all seemed so vivid. I started wondering if that wasn’t a dream and it all really happened.