The Diary of the Devil [4]

Please vote, comment, and fan, guys. I do it for all of you. I think it's time you reciprocate. And whenever I read a story, no matter if I like it or not, I always vote, more or less. Be a dear, do this for me. OR I'LL KILL GREYSON AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN. :D Happy reading.

This story is dedicated to Chaseme because he's one of my new fans and he loves Pretty Little Liars with me! If you like PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, VOTE AND COMMENT! Only a click and some typing away!

O_^.^_O_^.^_O_^.^_O

I slammed my locker door shut and leaned against it tiredly, closing my eyes. A hand clamped itself onto my shoulder. I opened one eye a crack to see Avery grinning down at me. 

"Hey, man," he said. "Wassa matter? Rough night?"

I sighed and pushed away from the wall, grabbing my bag, and muttering, "You have no idea." I rubbed my eyes and yawned. 

After my parents broke the horrendous news to me last night, I hadn't been able to sleep. And to top it all off, Max had invited some of her friends to sleepover and they were blasting music from every corner of the house. I was sure Mrs. Callers was not a happy camper. And they also decided, "Hey, guys, Greyson is asleep and completely unaware! Let's fill his underwear with honey! Fun!" I was not in a joyous mood. I had honey in places honey should never be. Unless, of course, your partner was an especially kinky person in the bedroom. Then, and only then, may you disagree. And did you know that my entire underwear drawer was filled to the rim with the hateful, sticky substance? That's why I wasn't wearing boxers today. That's why my jeans were riding up my crack. That's why I was walking lopsided today. Gah, I hated that girl.

I scratched the back of my head. "Hey, man, you'll never guess what happened yesterday." 

Avery's ears perked up. "Oh, yeah? What happened?"

I grimaced, remembering the whole scenario. "I, uh, kinda saw Max naked."

He stopped walking and faced me with an open mouth. "You WHAT?!"

I hastened to clap a hand over his mouth. "Shh! Someone might hear you! I don't want people to know."

Avery pointed behind him. "Well, can we tell Noah?"

"Tell Noah what?" Noah asked, stuffing his hands on his hips.

"Just that our man Greyson over here saw Max naked yesterday!" They both hooted and patted me on the back.

"Good job, man," Noah praised.

I cautiously looked around, covering my face with my hands. My friends were so embarrassing. 

"No, not good job. It was horrible," I lied. 

"Why? Was she really disfigured underneath? Like, like a zombie!" Noah cried.

"Yeah!" Avery agreed. "Maybe she really is and the only reason she's mean to you is because she wants to eat your brains!" He stuck his arms out in front of him and walked with his legs locked, trying to grab for me. I backed out of his reach, shaking my head.

"Hey, hey, Ave, who am I?" Noah asked. He walked like a zombie flipping pretend hair over his shoulder. And that was my que. I walked away, wondering why I befriended them in the first place.

O_^.^_O_^.^_O_^.^_O

The first half of the day passed quickly. Max wasn't in the classes I had with her, which was only one period. But she showed up for Creative Writing, which was a subject that everything to do with books. I didn't know why she was in that class, probably her mom made her take it, thinking she needed to be more creative. I wasn't in it because I liked writing or anything, no way. I sucked at writing. I was only in the photography part of that class. She was in the actual writing part. Maybe she was good, I didn't know. I created the covers for the papers that were submitted into contests, I took the pictures of the authors when they were entered, I made banners, and a lot more. Anything to do with photography, and I was there.