Chapter Sixteen

Sensei Wu had commanded Aira to meditate at least twice a day. He said she needed to learn to use her new gift. So far nothing had really happened. But for some reason today was different. She felt calmer and more controlled. She began to see things in the back of her mind. She willed her body to relax and her mind to focus.

She was in a bedroom. She looked around. It was a monastery bedroom. There was a tall platinum blond haired teen. He looked to he about eighteen. He had brown eyes.

Kyle? Aira thought incredulously.

Her head turned when she heard the door open.

"Kyle? Are you okay?" A smaller blond haired girl asked. She had brilliant blue eyes. She looked toned and fit.

"I don't understand why he says such things," the man who Aira assumed to be the future Kyle said.

"You mustn't listen to my brother," the woman said. They both looked to be in their late teens. "He has been having a really hard time lately."

"I hear our parents talking," Kyle sighed. "They say he is getting worse."

"Kyle, I'm so scared," the girl started to cry.

"Julia," Kyle said softly. Aira took a step back as she realized she was looking at her daughter. "Don't cry please. It breaks my heart to see you cry."

"What if he goes completely bad?" She asked still crying. "My dad isn't himself. He has been distant lately. Haden has been trying to get him to talk but it's not working. Jacqueline doesn't understand what's going on. She is only eleven!"

Jacqueline? Aira thought. Who is Jacqueline?

"I'm here for you," Kyle assured. He looked towards were Aira was and yelped. Julia looked up and gasped.

"You're just a vision! How can you see me?" Aira asked.

"Oh my gosh," Julia said quietly. "It's happening. Mom, you have to listen to me. Find Ronin. If you don't bad things will happen. Do you understand me? Find Ronin!"

"What will happen?"

"The dark Druid! He-" Julia began to fade. Aira reached out a hand but felt nothing.

Aira gasped. She sucked in air. She felt like she hadn't been breathing. She was still trying to catch her breath when Garmadon and Wu entered. They were just casually chatting but stopped when they saw her face.

"You had a vision?" Garmadon asked.

"More than that," Aira said trying to breath. "I just had a conversation with someone from the future."

"Tell me," Wu said.

*********************************

"You can't catch me!" Xavier yelled.

"I'm gonna getcha!" Lloyd laughed. "Get back here. Don't make me airjitzu ya!"

"Hey! That would be cheating!" Xavier laughed. Lloyd caught up to him and picked him up. He began to tickle him. "No! Daddy, stop!"

"Tickle monster has caught his prey!" Lloyd laughed a fake evil laugh.

"Please!" Xavier giggled. "Make it stop!"

"Alright," Lloyd laughed. "Want to play hide and seek?"

"Yes! You're it!" Xavier laughed and ran off into the bushes.

He hadn't gone very far when he noticed something strange. They were in the woods near the monastery but no one had access back here except for them. He saw a shadow move to his right.

"Hello, Xavier," a deep voice said.

"Who are you?" Xavier asked fearfully.

The man didn't answer but began to chant. Xavier yelled and tried to get away but a vine wrapped around his legs.

"A darkness within; hidden from sight. Make your appearance; come back to the light!" The man muttered over and over again.

Xavier felt a pain in his chest. He screamed. The man looked up to see a very angry Lloyd. He turn his cloak and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Xavier!" Lloyd ran towards him. He took a step back in horror. His son's eyes were crimson. His face began to grow pale. "No, please no!"

"Daddy, why do I feel angry?" Xavier asked. "Why didn't you stop that man!"

"Xavier, fight this!" Lloyd pleaded.

*********************************

"Ronin!" Amaya shouted. After Aira's vision Amaya had hurried to find Ronin. "Ronin!"

"Amaya?"

"Thank God!" She shouted in relief. "We need you back at the monastery now!"

"Why? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked frantically.

"We are both fine," Amaya said. "But Aira had a creepy vision thing and she sent me to find you. She said you need to come back now!"

*********************************

"Someone help!" Lloyd screamed. He was carrying Xavier. Xavier was clinging to his father in fear.

"What happened?" Aira asked.

"Magic," Lloyd gasped. "Darkness, Xavier."

"Wow wow wow," she said. "Slow down."

"What's the crisis?" Ronin yelled jumping from Amaya's power dragon. "Hot damn! What happened to Xavier?"

"That Druid Devron warned us about made and appearance," Lloyd spat. "He cursed him or something."

"No, I know curses," Ronin said taking Xavier from Lloyd. "The magic wielder just awoke a dormant part of Xavier."

"The darkness," Aira breathed. "Remember when he first got his power. His eyes turned red. He was getting the darkness but he fought it off."

"Xavier," Lloyd said softly. "What did that man say."

"He said, 'A darkness within; hidden from sight. Make your appearance; come back to the light.'"

"I can slow this down," Ronin said taking something out of his bag. "This will keep him from becoming completely consumed. This should slow it down permanently. Eventually the darkness would die off because it had nothing to cling to. I don't know how powerful this darkness is though. I can't say how long this will keep it at bay."

Ronin pulled out a vial and placed it into a needle. He took it and shot it into Xavier's arm. Xavier bit his lip but made no noise.

"To my dad and uncle now," Lloyd commanded.

A/n- OH NO!! XAVIER!!! What does all the freaky visions and magic mean? I know but you don't ehehehehehehehe! Hope you enjoyed! -LL_17