Chapter Eleven

June 27, 2015

Dear Momma-

I'm not sure why I yelled at Tyler like I did. I don't know why I said what I said; I knew that it would hurt him, but I didn't know that it would hurt me, too.

It's been less than a day since he left, but I already miss him. The truth is that I didn't want him to leave at all; I was hoping that he would stay. I don't even really know why he left. I wish he would come back, or at least text me. I don't even care if doesn't apologize, I just want to know he's alive.

I didn't realize until I was yelling at him that I loved him. I didn't know that he was interested either, but I guess we'll have to live like this for now.

I miss you and Pops a lot, and I'm sorry that I didn't stay out of trouble like you had asked. I hope you and God can forgive me.

I don't know if you can do this or not, but if you can, tell Tyler that I love him, and I want him to come back to Austin.

I love you.

-Andi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I should just go back," I sighed as Michael drove. We were headed out to California as a mini-vacation. I knew what he had in mind for what we should do, and if I hadn't met Andi, I would've agreed to go along with him without a second thought, but what he had planned was not something Andi would've smiled upon. And despite the fact that is told her I wasn't going to apologize for being myself and that I wasn't going to change, she had definitely made an impact on me.

"You're not going back," Michael drawled, "You're staying with me, we're going to have fun, we're going to get wasted, and we're going to hang out with some Playboy Bunnies. It's gonna be so sick."

I shook my head and gazed out the window at the desert flying past.

"Tyler," he scolded, "You're moping. You promised you wouldn't mope."

"No, I didn't," I grumbled.

"It's a guys' vacation, you aren't allowed to mope. The only people who can mope are the ones we turn down, and where we're going, there won't be that many of them," Michael was smirking at the prospect of fucking a bunch of whores. Usually, I'd be in the same mindset, but, I wasn't seeing things the same way anymore.

"Just let me out at the next town, I'll get on a plane or something and head back to Austin," I sighed.

"Bro, didn't she, like, totally bitch you out and tell you she never wanted to see you again?"

"She didn't 'like' bitch me out, she did bitch me out. And I deserved it,I was planning on sneaking out."

"Aww, the walk of shame isn't really anything to be ashamed of; come to think of it, it really should have a different name," Michael said.

"We didn't have sex; we never even kissed," I said.

"Why the fuck do you even want to go back to her then? I could understand it if she gave you the best night of your life or something, but she hasn't even done anything!"

I stayed quiet.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. Don't tell me you've gone soft, Seggy."

I still didn't reply.

"Seguin," he said, a warning clear in his tone, "You had better not be thinking about that word that starts with a capital 'L' and ends with 'o-v-e'."

"She said she wanted to love me, and she thought I could love her," I ran my fingers through my hair, exasperated with myself for telling Michael Fuck-Bitches-Get-Money Del Zotto this; I should've called my sisters.