Epilogue

I step into the living room of my house and plop down on the couch. "You're home pretty late." Graham says as I lay my head in his lap and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I'm doing another movie." I huff out and he smiles at me.

"What it called?" He asked tilting his head which was super cute.

"You know that book, Run For Your Death?" I questioned and he nodded. "Well they are making it into a movie and I get to do the monster makeup. Now I just have to come up with a design tomorrow and get started on the costume." I explained to him sitting up so I could go and get some water.

"That's awesome," he says with one of his amazing smiles. I stop right outside of the kitchen.

"This is a big deal and trust me, it'll bring in a lot of money." I told him and he just smirked as I stepped into the kitchen.

Brianna with her big belly and her boyfriend, Nick were sat at the island in the kitchen. Nick had gotten Brianna pregnant. No, I know what you're wondering and they are not married. Although they act like a married couple. Brianna and I had became close friends over time. I got to know Nick a little better and he was actually a very nice guy.

Brianna squealed and gave me a side hug because her belly was too big to hug me normally. She was due on August thirteenth which was a little less than a month away. "You forgot about us didn't you?" Nick asked mockingly.

I smiled sheepishly and Brianna scoffed. "What a good friend you are." I knew she was kidding and soon after she shrugged. "Not that it matters. The others haven't shown up yet either."

I laughed and felt arms around my waist. I looked up into the eyes of Graham. He smiled down at me and the door bell rang. I walked to the door and opened it to see Cameron and his boyfriend at the door.

Although Mike and Cameron broken up, Cameron found a guy that was a year older than him when he went to collage. Now that they are out, they both have well paying jobs and a very heathy relationship. His name is Joni. He is very polite and he treated Cameron good.

Mike on the other hand, is single. He lives in New York now so I barely see him but he still visits sometimes. Cam and him are just friends now. They went to different collages and Mike never liked long distance relationships. He thought that they should try and see what it was like to be apart and Cam agreed. They found out that they were better as friends so that's the way they stayed. Then Cam found Joni.

They both hugged me apologizing for being late. Then I saw a car pull up in the front yard. Of course she parked in the yard. Adrienne hopped out of the car and ran up the steps almost jumping in my arms. Adrienne worked as a designer at a successful fashion firm. I don't quite remember what it's called. She has helped me with some of my designs and even made my dresses for special events or nice dinners. Unfortunately, she has been away in Hong Kong for the last month.

"Okay where's the food?" Was the first thing she said. I laughed as we walked toward the dinning room. Graham had already set the table and had all the food ready. Oh, how I love this man.

Adrienne sat down and very impatiently waited to eat. "Can we eat yet?" She whined.

I laughed at her and shook my head no. "We still need one more," I said and then the door bell rang again. I ran to the door and opened it to see a very laid back looking Andy.

"Come on! You take too long!" I yanked him into the dining room and forced him to take a seat. "Okay Adrienne now you can eat." She immediately dug into the macaroni and cheese.