Chapter 9

The image attached is Reese's dress.

"Kidnapping is illegal, Ad." I say as she takes a sharp turn. "Remember you were planning on kidnapping Connor Franta." I continue jokingly.

"I remember when the two of you got arrested for trespassing and called me to get my parents to bail you out because you didn't want to tell your own." Cameron recalls looking between the two of us accusingly as we both laugh. Brianna looks at us in bewilderment which only makes us laugh more.

"Just tell me where we're going," I groan.

"We're almost there just shut up." Ad says rolling her eyes.

"Oh I know where we're going." I say, suddenly realizing that we're on the way to the mall.

"What how?" Ad asks confused.

"You've dragged me here enough to know the way. I even know a shortcut." I say giving her a knowing look.

"You've got me there." She says nodding.

Brianna just laughs at the two of us and shakes her head.

"I never did here about your trip to the mall with Holly and her brainwashed bitches. How'd it go?" I ask directing my attention toward Brianna.

She shrugs. "It wasn't that bad but she's annoyingly chipper and really loud." She brings her finger up to her ear and moves it back and forth rapidly. "I think I went deaf."

We all laugh and Ad asks, "did you pick a dress?"

"Kind of, I mean it's pretty but not really my taste." Brianna explains to us.

"Then why'd you buy it?" Cam asks scrunching up his nose and furrowing his brows.

She looks up to the roof of the car and mumbles something along the lines of, "I didn't want to but she made me. Insisting that it would look amazing."

"How much was it," I ask.

"It was actually one of the cheaper ones and it wasn't that much. Around five hundred," she shrugs.

"Five hundred!" Cam shrieks.

"I wouldn't even pay anywhere over ten dollars for a dress." I murmur to myself.

"I don't really like it." She says looking at me.

"Oh don't worry we'll help you pick a new dress and we can get you one too, Reese." Ad says smirking at me in the mirror.

She loved to take me shopping. Every time we would leave a store we would have at least three more bags, just from her. I don't like to shop that much. Ad doesn't like to shop unless it's for her and I feel the same way. I'll go if it's for me or her. Other than that I don't want to go. I also hate dresses and she knows it. She has great style though.

"I don't have any money." I lie. Cam and Ad look at me with tired expressions.

"You must think we're stupid." Cam says.

"I'm your best friend. I know you keep money in your bag everywhere you go, even if it's just to my house." Ad points out.

I just sigh and lay my head back in the seat. She smiles triumphantly at my silence, taking it as a win. She has an obsession with winning and is extremely competitive.

"What else are we going to do, other than go dress shopping for all of you?" Cameron asks blinking slowly as Adrienne grinned at him.

"Oh, hey." I shout gaining jumps and looks of shock from Brianna and Cam. "We could go watch a movie." I suggested.