Epilogue

This is dedicated to the cute boy up there, because he's an awesome guy! Well he's not a boy anymore since today is his birthday! So Happy Birthday Puppy Eyes ;-)

They decided to go back to Shawn’s place, Terrence was nervous but yet excited. He’s never been this out of sorts, when it came to sex but this was more than sex, it was love.

And wasn’t that just a hoot, love was something he thought was for saps and here he was in a rush to get this sweet man into the nearest bed and fuck him into the mattress.

Terrence chuckles as he follows Shawn into his house, the man’s house was simple, with his living room set in a dark blue color, the plasma TV on the wall on top of the chimney.

His kitchen was just as simple as the kitchen, nothing in here screamed billionaire and Terrence admired Shawn for that, he didn’t flaunt his cash like all the assholes out there including himself.

‘’What’s your dad’s name?’’ Shawn questions him as they stop in the kitchen.

‘’Sorry can’t tell you.’’ Terrence replies giving him a small smile.

He really couldn’t, if he did his dad would cut his balls off.

‘’What’d you mean, you can’t tell me?’’ Shawn tilted his head to the side giving Terrence a confused look.

‘’Is one of those things, where the person says, if I tell you than I have to kill you kind of thing.’’ Terrence grimaced when Shawn wince at that.

‘’What if I ask him? You think he’d tell me?’’ Shawn wasn’t dropping this anytime soon, so Terrence sighs and looks around making sure they were all alone.

‘’I’ll tell you but, you can’t repeat it after tonight, don’t tell anyone or I’ll be dickless and so will you.’’ Terrence points out as his gaze drops to Shawn’s crotch.

‘’What’s the big deal? I mean when I investigated you guys, he only came out with your last name but no first name, he must’ve paid the right people to make his name disappear, what I don’t understand is why, why would he do that?’’ Shawn frowned, he really was curious about that, since that was the only thing he couldn’t find.

‘’His name is Rudolph.’’ Terrence whispers, Shawn stayed quiet for a few seconds; he was trying to wrap his head around the new information.

He snorts, ‘’you’re kidding?’’ He stare into Terrence’s eyes and his lips spread wide, ‘’my god you ain’t kidding, dude that’s funny, no scratch that it’s hilarious!’’ Shawn pipes as his laughter won and he let it out, seconds later Terrence joins in the laugh.

‘’Thank you.’’ Terrence says after the laughter died down.

‘’For what?’’ Shawn asks him with a small smile playing on his lips.

‘’For helping me realize that love does exist, for forgiving me and giving a chance, and last but not least for just being you.’’ As Terrence coos he was making his way slowly towards Shawn, once he was done talking he was already holding Shawn in his arms.

Shawn couldn’t talk, Terrence sure knew how to make him speechless, he threw his hands around Terrence’s neck at the same time he wrapped his legs around his waist and slam his lips on Terrence’s.

They gave each other hungry kisses; they were both kissing like they never kiss anyone else before.

Terrence pulls away, not far just enough to look at a flustered Shawn.

‘’Where’s your bedroom? I think is time for me to know the gay sex 101 and you’re the perfect teacher for that.’’ Terrence states and Shawn only nods, he couldn’t talk not when he was looking into Terrence’s eyes and saw the lust in them, it was intense and fuck it if Shawn didn’t love it.