Chapter 12

Terrence huffed as he follows his cousin and dad, they were walking on the sidewalk, and they both refused to tell him where they were heading.

They both had a freaky smile on their faces, and Terrence was a bit scare, this cannot be good.

He sucked in a breath when they stop at the little café; this was the place where he and Shawn first had talk.

He stare at the door, scared of going in, he didn’t want to hurt anymore and he just knew that if he went in there memories of Shawn would come flying into his head not that they ever left.

‘’Go in son.’’ His dad push him while Sammy open the door for him, he was pushed into it and he was about to bitch at them both, when a gasp caught his attention.

Terrence slowly moved his eyes to follow the direction where that gasp came from.

He thought he was dreaming, when he saw Shawn, the boy he was dating and his father, Terrence looked around and saw the place was empty except for the six of them.

There was silence and Terrence was suffocating, he wanted to get the hell out of there but knew he had to talk to Shawn at least to apologized.

He clear his throat and turn to his family, ‘’Why don’t you guys take a seat, give me a minute.’’ He smiles weakly at Sammy and his dad when they both nodded as they walk away.

He turns to see the other two behind Shawn doing the same thing.

He stood there studying Shawn, the slender man look like he had lost some weight, and judging by the dark circles around his beautiful eyes he knew Shawn was having trouble sleeping.

They both stood there frozen on the spot, Terrence knew he need it to apologized he was just having problems getting the words out. Terrence clears his throat as he slowly walks towards Shawn who still wasn’t moving.

Once there was only small distance between them, Shawn met Terrence’s gaze, he found regret, pain and love?

Shawn couldn’t talk, he was tongue tied, and he could only stare at Terrence, the man look good a little thin and he seemed like he hasn’t slept in days but other than that, Terrence still look hot.

‘’I want to apologized for all the pain I have caused you.’’ Terrence whispered and Shawn could only nod, not being able to form a full sentence.

‘’I’m an asshole and I don’t expect you to forgive me, you deserve better than Greg and better than me, you’re a sweet, caring and a gentle man, so don’t let a couple of assholes change you.’’ Shawn once again nods while losing himself in Terrence’s eyes.

‘’You made me feel something I never thought I would ever feel, hell I didn’t believe that emotion existed let along feel it, you made me want things I never wanted before in my life,’’ Terrence paused as he searched Shawn’s eyes to see if he could at least see what the man was feeling but he couldn’t see anything in them. ‘’I did fall in love with you, and I still love you so fucking much it hurts, and I know I don’t deserve you and I’m ok with going the rest of my life without you as long as you’re ok, so please find your happiness and move on.’’ Terrence chokes back a sob that was threating to come out.

‘’Just one more thing and I’ll leave you alone.’’ Shawn widens his eyes because as Terrence whispered that he was leaning slowly towards Shawn’s lips.

Shawn close his eyes, as Terrence pulled Shawn’s face up gently with his fingertips and leaned in. Shawn was nervous, he was shaking. Terrence put an arm around his small waist, holding him up.

‘’Just please, I need to at least have the memory of my first kiss with you.’’ Terrence pleaded sweetly. Sneaking one last look at Shawn’s beautiful face, Terrence closed his eyes and brushed his lips softly across Shawn’s, he held back the urge to taste him further. He pulled away slowly, his thumb caressing Shawn’s bottom lip. ‘’Now that I have my first kiss with a man, I’m happy it was you, I love you.’’ Terrence whispered as he once again brushed his lips across Shawn’s for the second time.