Chapter 6

Shawn bend down to pet the little puppy, he was giving them all a bath.

He was a volunteer in Humane Society, he loved animals.

He also volunteers at a few other places to help out those in need, he tutors high school kids. Yeah he need it to get a life as Freddy so gently put it, but he enjoys what he does. So screw who ever doesn't like it.

His mind was still on the creepy guy from the club last night, Shawn was getting annoyed how his thoughts kept going back to those lips, that hair and by god he was getting aroused by his thoughts.

‘’Stop it Shawn, you don’t need another heartbreak.’’ He gave himself a pep talk but sigh as he once again remembers how his skin felt when the guy had brush him with his body.

Good god if he felt like that just by one single touch, imagine how it feel if he kissed him.

He shook his head to clear it, he need it to stop thinking about that guy.

He just knew creepy guy or Terrence as he had introduce himself was a player.

‘’I just dump a cheater, why would I want another.’’ Shawn scolded himself; it was like he was wearing a sign that was attracting all the wrong man.

He finishes bathing all the pups and went out to the front to see if anyone need it help.

It broke his heart how so many animals weren’t adopted, he wished he could adopt them all but leaving on his own and always volunteering here and there it didn’t give him much time to tend to them.

He was looking at some paper work for the newest pups as the door made a ring noise, alerting him of someone visiting.

‘’Welcome, how can I help-.’’ He stops his greeting as the creepy guy from the club stand in front of his desk.

His heart skip a beat, was he right? Was this man stalking him?

‘’Well for starters, you could close your mouth.’’ Terrence words were dripping with seduction as he gave Shawn his trademark smile.

The one no one and he meant No one wouldn’t get on their knees and worship him.

‘’Are you stalking me? Did Greg send you?’’ Shawn question sounding scared.

Shawn couldn’t even make eye contact with the man; he started to nibble on his bottom lip a nervous tick he always gets reprimanded for from his parents.

Terrence actually felt bad for the guy, he didn’t know why he was feeling that way either.

‘’Who’s Greg?’’ He played dumb tilting his head to the side, as he asks Shawn.

‘’So he didn’t send you? Then why are you following me.’’ The smaller man frowned as he gather enough courage to look Terrence in the eyes, he searched for a tell but couldn’t concentrate as he got lost in those dark bedroom eyes.

‘’I find you attractive, and last time you ran off on me so I went back and ask someone for information.’’ Terrence shrug as if it was no big deal, inside he was dying of nerves.

Shawn was guarded, and this whole dating him wasn’t going to be easy.

‘’So with that been said, would you like to get a cup of tea, sorry I don’t drink coffee.’’ That was a bold ass lie but Shawn didn’t need to know that, Terrence was determine on making this guy fall in love with him even if he had to lie to get it done, just more fuel to make him run back to Greg.

‘’You don’t drink coffee?’’ Shawn gasps he thought he was the only one, Greg used to make fun of him for not drinking it, he used to say tea was for weak minded, who couldn’t be man enough to drink the hard stuff.