Chapter 10

‘’You love him.’’ Sammy says it as not a question but a statement, Sammy felt confuse, he felt like he was in an episode of the twilight zone.

‘’I’m not sure what it is I’m feeling, all I know is that I can’t sleep, I can’t eat and worse of all I haven’t had sex with anyone since I became friends with Shawn, I can’t get it up at first I thought it was the tea but now I’m starting to think is something deeper. Jesus man I was seconds from ripping that idiot’s head back at the café, I want it to kick that fucking princess’s ass for touching Shawn.’’ Sammy stares at Terrence after that long confession? What was that, acceptance?

‘’You’re in love with Shawn.’’ He repeated once again sounding surprised as hell.

Shit his cousin, the one who always said I’m not for relationships, I’ll never fall in love, and commitment is not for me.

Sammy was watching his cousin come undone; he could tell Terrence was in pain.

‘’So if you feel something for him, why not tell him?’’ Sammy pipes and Terrence scoffs at him.

‘’Because, this all started with a lie and I’m not sure I want to hurt him anymore.’’ Terrence whispers wincing as he hears his own voice, he sounded scared.

‘’My god, you’re so far long, why didn’t you tell me this.’’ Sammy was hurt he thought Terrence trusted him but for him to keep this big problem was clear he didn’t.

‘’I didn’t know what I was feeling, at first I started to like being around him because he seemed to understand me, he would notice things no one else have, ever, my mind was in a fog and I didn’t know how to make it clear. Shit I still don’t know, I mean once he finds out the truth he won’t forgive me.’’ Terrence went limb as he sat on his couch, he drop his face down on his hands.

He wouldn’t cry no he would not stoop that low. He's never cried before and he wasn't about to start now.

Not yet anyways.

‘’Just be honest with him, and let’s hope for the best, in his file it said he was a nice, understanding person whom believed in love at first sight, well maybe he feels the same way about you.’’ Sammy chimed and Terrence just huff in his hands.

Yeah because Shawn having a date tonight just screams, I love Terrence so much, shit probably right about now him and his date were probably at Shawn’s house, and do what? How in the hell did two man have sex? Damn Terrence’s head was more scrambled than the eggs he ate for breakfast.

‘’I got to tell him the truth, he doesn’t deserved an asshole like Greg, and you win the bet.’’ Terrence spoke after a long paused; he knew Shawn was going to hate him.

‘’Ok, but now you just sucked all the fun out of me winning the bet.’’ Sammy pouted and shook his head in sad disappointment.

‘’Fucking hell man, I’m going to hurt him.’’ Terrence continues self-loathing totally ignoring Sammy’s comment.

‘’Just be honest, when are you going to tell him?’’ Terrence thought for a bit and then with a resigned sigh he opens his mouth.

‘’At the banquet, I’ll tell him during the banquet.’’ He said it twice to convince himself and plan how he was going to break the heart of the one person whom managed to make him feel things he’s never felt before.

‘’Damn, good luck Terrence.’’ Sammy felt bad for his cousin; Terrence was always a cocky bastard so for him to be hurting this way was out of this world.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shawn was sending a last minute invitation for the banquet, at first he wasn’t sure if he should but decided to do it any ways.